- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Back to the V’Spirit Classic
16h30 – 17h30 Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around. Overnight on board.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h00 – 08h30 Have breakfast on board.
08h30 Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
08h30 – 12h00 Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak. Swimming and relaxing at the beaches
12h00 – 14h00 Return to the day boat. Enjoy a barbecue lunch on board. Kayaking more to explore Lan Ha Bay or just leisure at the beaches.
14h00 – 14h30 Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high
14h30 – 16h00 Cruise back to the main boat 19h00 Enjoy dinner. Squid fishing or just laze around
If the weather permits, we continue along to Three Peach Beach for swimming. Overnight on board
Day 03: Haong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
What sets V’Spirit Cruise apart from other vacation choices is our passionate dedication to providing guests with a cruise experience that exceeds expectations. Our goal is to be the best at providing our clients with everything that makes cruising popular today– a unique and interesting itinerary, high quality, comfortable accommodations, attentive service from our staff, and exceptional cuisine.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on per CABIN for 2 person
|Family connecting door||N/A||N/A||850|
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Doule sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.