- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Back to the V’Spirit Classic
16h30 – 17h30 Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h30 Cruise back to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
What sets V’Spirit Cruise apart from other vacation choices is our passionate dedication to providing guests with a cruise experience that exceeds expectations. Our goal is to be the best at providing our clients with everything that makes cruising popular today– a unique and interesting itinerary, high quality, comfortable accommodations, attentive service from our staff, and exceptional cuisine.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on per CABIN for 2 person
|Family connecting door||N/A||442||442|
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi 10 usd/pax
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.