- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Arrival Ho Chi Minh
Fly to Ho Chi Minh, depend on your time arrival the rest of the day is yours to soaking up the local culture
Day 02: Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh (B)
Breakfast at hotel, you will take a half-day private excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched over 250km, from Saigon to the Cambodian border, and was three levels deep. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today, the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction, giving you a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam War must have been like. Back to the city after 4hours excursion. Free for leisure in your own way.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM. Heading out of the bustling city. We ride along rice field to Ben Tre, one of Mekong Delta province. Upon arrival in My Tho, we embark on a boat navigating around the small canals in the delta region, which passing fruit garden. Joining in with daily activities of local people and enjoy the atmosphere of water world along the canal and along the Tien river. The exciting cruise continue to Unicorn island, here you can taste many seasonal fruits and enjoy the local traditional music, performed by the islanders. Have a lunch at a typical country garden house. Next stops ar the coconuts candy “mill” workshops and transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city at late afternoon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh – Fly to Nha Trang (B)
You are free until the midday when your driver transfers you to the airport for a northwards flight to the beach city of Nha Trang. Upon arrival at Cam Ranh Airport, you will be welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to Hotel for check in. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 05: Nha Trang (B)
Free at leisure to enjoy the beautiful beach, sunshine and fun activities on the beach. Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 06: Nha Trang – Fly to Da Nang (B)
Free at leisure in your own way until our driver (no tour guide) pick you up at lobby of hotel and transferred to the airport and fly on Vietnam Airlines to Da Nang. Upon arrival in Da Nang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of Da Nang City, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization. After leaving Da Nang, you will make your way the short distance to the Marble Mountains , where there will be the opportunity to climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view over the surrounding district. You will continue to the delightful town of Hoi An, approximately 30km away. Once in Hoi An, you will check into your hotel and have some time to explore Hoi An on foot. Hoi An is now one of five UNESCO-designated World Heritage sites in Vietnam. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 07: Tra Que Village (B/Light lunch)
Cycling into the countryside to the small farming community of Tra Que Vegetable Village. Here you can enjoy the lush green countryside and see the farmers at work, later learn to make vietnamese spring roll and free on foot massage by herbs. Afternoon, take a free walking tour of charming Hoi An. Visit a lovely old-style house, Japanese Bridge, a Chinese temple and the market
Day 08: Hoi An (B)
Today is free for you to enjoy sightseeing at this ancient town with numerous interesting places. It is time for you to explore art and handicraft galleries, try on clothes tailor-made, relax at the riverside restaurants or take the short journey to the nearby beach. Overnight in Hoi An. Half day tour to My Son is available at your request
Day 09: Hoi An – Fly to Hanoi – Street Food Tour (B/D)
Have breakfast at hotel then drive to Danang Airport to catch the morning flight to Hanoi. Your driver and guide will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai Airport and take you to your hotel in the city center. Check in Hotel, Free at leisure until Our guide will pick you up at Hotel to enjoy Hanoi Street Food Tour for 3 hours (18.30 – 21.30). We always do highly recommend the customers could do this option. It could be considered as indoor trip that bring to you a new feeling about Vietnam cuisine.
Day 10: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08.30am to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house), the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End the day’s explorations with a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter or enjoy a traditional water puppet show.
Day 11: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel and start journey east to Halong Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see every day Vietnamese village life. On arrival, we board a beautiful traditional junk and spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an evening swim from the side of the boat. Spend the night on our luxurious boat
Day 12: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Wake up to tai chi on board, continue cruising amongst magnificent karst peakson the tranquil green waters of Halong Bay. Stay on the boat before returning to Hanoi
Day 13: Hanoi Departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for flight back home.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh Arrival
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnel – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Day 3: Mekong Delta (B/L)
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh – Nha Trang Beach Holidays (B,L)
Day 5: Nha Trang with Snorkeling (B/L)
Day 6: Nha Trang – Da Nang – Hoi An (B)
Day 7: Tra Que Village (B/L)
Day 8: Hoi An (B/L)
Day 9: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hanoi (B)
Day 10: Hanoi City Tour (B/D)
Day 11: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 12: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 13: Hanoi Departure (B)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 250 $$ for Domestic Flight (Hanoi – Da Nang – Nha Trang – Ho Chi Minh )
Land Tour Cost Per Person (in USD):
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|Ho Chi Minh||Blue Diamond||Silverland||Rex|
|Nha Trang||Dendro||Dendro Gold||Sunrise|
|Hoi An||Heritage 2||Vinh Hung||Victoria|
|Halong||V’spirit Cruise||Indochina Sails||Paradise|
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Doule sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 12 ; Lunch: 07 ; Dinner: 03)
- Airport Transfer 2ways
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Cooking Class
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.