- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Arrival Hanoi
Fly overnight to Hanoi. On arrival you will be met by your expert tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 02: Hanoi Street Food Tour (B/L or D)
Start: 10.30am – 13.30pm or 17.30pm – 20.30pm
Our guide will pick you up at Hotel to enjoy Hanoi Street Food Tour for 3hours. We always do highly recommend the customers could do this option. It could be considered as indoor trip that bring to you a new feeling about Vietnam cuisine. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Our guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 8.00 to 8.30am and leave Hanoi for Halong Bay (the World Natural Heritage site) via the Red River Delta. After 3.5 hours driving, arrival at Halong Pier, you check out the junk cruise while lunch is served. You will cruise passing through the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons teeth. After lunch, you take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. In the late afternoon, you visit an interesting fishing village with an opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. At sunset, you do kayaking or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board, enjoy watching the peaceful sunset and later unwind at a restaurant. Overnight onboard.
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
This early morning, after waken up by the sounds of waves and birds welcoming the new day, you will have an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto. You will have one more time take a walk back to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Check out the junk and get on car to departure to Noi Bai Airport for the flight to Danang. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 05: Cycling to Tra Que Village (B/Light lunch)
Cycling into the countryside to the small farming community of Tra Que Vegetable Village. Here you can enjoy the lush green countryside and see the farmers at work, later learn to make vietnamese spring roll and free on foot massage by herbs. Enjoy a free afternoon back in Hoi An to visit a lovely old house, still occupied by the descendants of the merchants who built it over 200 years ago, before seeing the elaborate Japanese Bridge, a Chinese temple and the bustling market.
Day 06: Land Transfer Hoian – Hue (B )
Morning you are free to enjoy sightseeing at this ancient town with numerous interesting places. It is time for you to explore art and handicraft galleries, try on clothes tailor-made until at noon, Then leave Hoi an for Hue with a stop at the Marble Mountains en route. Taking the scenic route to Hue over the Hai Van Pass. Upon arrival, enjoy the day at leisure in Hue.
Day 07: Hue City Tour (B/L)
8.30am Our guide pick up you at the hotel’s lobby and start the trip. We visit the ancient capital before taking a boat to the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda. Have lunch in a local restaurant. Visit the royal tombs of Khai Dinh or Tu Duc. these are two among the 13 kings of the Nguyen Dynasty which lasted from 1802 until 1945. On the returning trip to your hotel, stop at Dong Ba market, where you can buy local products for souvenir. Overnight in Hue.
Day 08: Hue – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Transfer to airport for your flight to Saigon. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 09: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong delta (B/L)
Full day visit to the watery world of Ben Tre in the Mekong Delta. Take a boat trip to see stilt houses and fish farms and try exotic fruits in one of many orchards. Visit a local farmer on Turtle Island then board a sampan to glide along the narrow canals to get a glimpse of daily life on the Mekong Delta. Return to Saigon at late afternoon.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City – Fly to Phu Quoc Island (B)
Take the short flight from Saigon to Phu Quoc island, a sleepy tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand, 45km south-west of the Vietnam. Transfer to resort on arrival. Phu Quoc s interior is still mostly covered in dense tropical forest and its coastline is ringed with deserted sandy beaches. There are three days free to enjoy this tropical hideaway. Overnight in Phu Quoc Island.
Day 11: Phu Quoc Island (B)
Free at leisure Phu Quoc island
Day 12: Phu Quoc Island (B)
Free at leisure Phu Quoc island
Day 13: Phu Quoc – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B)
Transfer to airport for your flight to Saigon. Take a short trip to visit to Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral and the War Remnants Museum.
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights home.
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 14 days 13 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Hanoi arrival
Day 02: Hanoi city tour (B/L)
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay Overnight Cruise. (B/L/D)
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi. Flight Hanoi – Danang - Hoian (B)
Day 05: Hoian Old Quarter (B)
Day 06: Land Transfer Hoian – Hue. (B )
Day 07: Hue city tour (B/L)
Day 08: Flight Hue – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Day 09: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong delta – My Tho Tour (B/L)
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City – Phu Quoc Island (B)
Day 11: Phu Quoc Island (B)
Day 12: Phu Quoc Island (B)
Day 13: Flight Phu Quoc – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- One way air ticket HAN – DAD – HUI – SGN – PQC – SGN = 390 $$ per person
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
Accommodation based on room type as indications. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge and customers are advised that in some cases our selected hotels fully booked, we will offer alternative accommodation in a hotel of equal category.
|Hotel/Class||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Hanoi||Noble Boutique||Tirant hotel||Apricot hotel|
|Halong||Swan Cruise||Indochina Sails||Paradise Luxury|
|Hoi An||Kiman hotel||Vinh Hung Emerald||Victoria Resort|
|Hue||Moonlight hotel||Eldora hotel||La Residen|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Saigon||Grand Silverland||Rex/ New World|
|Phu Quoc||Hiep Thanh Resort||Eden Phu Quoc||Famiana|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3,4,5 star hotels/Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport transfer at destination
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat
- Cooking Class
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available at your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare (Price is subject to change without prior notice )
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.