- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Arrival Hanoi
Fly overnight to Hanoi. On arrival you will be met by your expert tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Sightseeing today includes explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas,.. start a Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house), the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End the day’s explorations with a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter and enjoy a traditional water puppet show.
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Escape the city on a tranquil Overnight cruise through Halong Bay, Vietnam spectacular UNESCO world heritage site. Board a traditional wooden junk and set sail through a scenic panaroma of over 2000 towring limestone cliffs draped in dense jungle foliage. Explore the hidden cover by kayak, kick back with a cocktail on board and enjoy fresh seafood delicacies.
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
Wake up to tai chi on board, continue cruising amongst magnificent karst peakson the tranquil green waters of Halong Bay. Stay on the boat before returning to Hanoi for your flight to Da Nang and transfer to the UNESCO – listed Hoi An
Day 05: Tra Que Village (B/Light lunch)
Cycling into the countryside to the small farming community of Tra Que Vegetable Village. Here you can enjoy the lush green countryside and see the farmers at work, later learn to make vietnamese spring roll and free on foot massage by herbs. Enjoy a free afternoon back in Hoi An.
Day 06: Hoi An – Fly To Nha Trang (B)
Take morning flight to Nha Trang, Visit the Po Nagar Cham Towers and take to the turquoise waters for a cruise around the bay’s many islands with a stop off at one to enjoy a swim in the balmy waters.
Day 07: Nha Trang (B)
Free at leisure Nha Trang beach
Day 08: Nha Trang – Da Lat (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel you will drive up-hills to Dalat with a stopover of rural Nha Trang on your way out for a peek of what countryside living in Vietnam is all about. You will reach the mountain town of Dalat, known as the “City of Eternal Spring”, after four hours on the road. An afternoon of sightseeing takes in the art deco former summer residence of Bao Dai – the last Emperor of Vietnam, the old Dalat Railways Station, the Central Market and famous XQ embroidery workshop. There will be the chance for a short walk around the Lake to get a feel for this delightful city in the evening. Overnight in Da Lat.
Day 09: Da Lat – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then leave Dalat for Elephant Falls – one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the Vietnam Central Highlands. En route, visit a coffee plantation, vegetable farms, a cricket farm, a rice wine processing plant and a silk-worm factory. Stop at a hill tribe village of the K’Ho ethnic minority group, there, you will learn more about the important Gong culture (The Space of Gong Culture in the Central Highlands of Vietnam) which has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage. You can wander around the village and experience local lifestyles. Return to the city for lunch before transfer to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Day 10: Cu Chi Tunnels – City (B/L)
Explore the amazing network of Cu Chi Tunnels, where you’ll see the legendary tunnel network used by the Viet Cong to infiltrate South Vietnam during the war. Return to Saigon for short sight-seeing: visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum. Later, visit the Cho lon and free shopping Ben Thanh Market.
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh Departure(B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 11 days 10 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Cooking Class & Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Day 3: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 4: Halong Bay – Da Nang – Hoi An (B/L)
Day 5: Hoi An (B/L)
Day 6: Hoi An – Da Nang – Nha Trang (B/L)
Day 7: Nha Trang Snorkeling Tour (B/L)
Day 8: Nha Trang – Da Lat (B/L)
Day 9: Da Lat City Tour – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Day 10: Cu Chi Tunnel – Half Day HCMC Tour (B/L)
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 270 $$ for Domestic Flight (Hanoi – Da Nang – Nha Trang – Da Lat – Ho Chi Minh )
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels/Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport transfer at destination
- Kayaking/ rowing boat
- Boat trip Mekong Delta
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other language are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.