- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
We depart from your hotel at 8 :00am for Halong Bay Tour approximately three hours away by Private Car. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Do center run for and by handicapped children for short break.
11.30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
12.15 Transfer by tender to Luxury Valentine Cruise – enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions
12.30 Check in and begin cruising to Halong Bay.
13.00 Lunch is served – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch. safety instructions.
15:45 Return to the boat and sail for about one hour to our second stop – Cua Van Floating
Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
Transfer to Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. Fishing Village, the largest fishing village in Halong Bay.
Arrive at the fishing village. There are two options for visiting the village, by kayak or by sampan. For those who do not wish to kayak we will travel by tender and then transfer to small bamboo boats (sampans) rowed by villagers. For those who wish to go by kayak the kayaking option is $10.00 per person (unless pre-booked). Kayakers will depart from the boat in two-seater, self-rowed kayaks and kayak to and through the village and back to the boat. A kayaking tour guide will lead the way.
18.00 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, to anchor for overnight.
18.00 – 19.00 First of two Happy Hours! Buy one drink-get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).Evening activities include: Happy Hour!, board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
21.00 – 22.00 Second Happy Hour! Buy one drink-get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
23.00 End of Program for Day One.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
06.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
07.00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 150 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 150 steps and return to the boat.
Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/ Halong pier
09.30 Enjoy Breakfast in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the Relax on sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier
11.00 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier. Transfer by tender sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.building while waiting for return transportation.
-Embark at Bai Chay/Halong pier. Welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions at Valentine Cruise Halong Bay Tours.
- Transfer to Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied.
- Sail for about one hour to our second stop – Cua Van Floating Fishing Village, the largest fishing village in Halong Bay. Arrive at the fishing village. There are two options for visiting the village, by kayak or by sampan. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their pearl farm.
- Explore Bewitching Grotto or Amazing Cave - one of the most stunning caves in Halong Bay and very less-touristic also.
- End of Luxury Valentine Cruise Halong Bay Tour Package from Hanoi
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on a CABIN for 2 pax
|Cabin Type||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec||01st May to 30th Sept|
|Single||Double||CHD 5-10||Single||Double||CHD 5-10|
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 15 USD/ pax/ return
- Adult: 25 USD/ pax/ return
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong or Halong – Hanoi (1 Way)
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 10 USD/ pax
- Adult: 15 USD/ pax
- KAYAKING: Applied for 2 days 1 night cruise only
- Per hour: 10 USD/ pax
- Accommodation at 4 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Doule sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.