- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Sadec (L/D)
Pick up from your hotel in Saigon and depart for Mekong River Cruises. Arrival Mekong Delta we will board our sampan for an exploration of lush vegetation of Mekong Delta and the lively Cai Be floating market. Walking for visit the handicraft village of the local people. Sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits. Return to our boat. Our boat sets sail and cruise through zizag cannales and river heading out to Sadec and moor midstream for the night. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 02: Sadec – Long Xuyen (B/L/D)
Rising up early for another nice day we contemplate sunrise while having breakfast on board. Visit the Sadec local market, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.Walks/Cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sadec flower village and local industries.Visit bricks and tiles kilns and the manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river back to boat and enjoy welcome back drink while lunch is served. Next, our cruise sails through the canals of Lapvo with a magnificent landscape that come along the river banks: rural walks, farming, nursering farm, fishing, boating, smiling school children all in full swing. Enjoy traditional herbal foot massage on boat. Dinner served on Cruise while heading to Long Xuyen. Overnight on board
Day 03: Long Xuyen – Cho Moi – Hoa Hoa (B/L/D)
Rising up early for another nice day we contemplate sunrise while having breakfast on board. Visit Long Xuyen floating market by small boats intermingled through the water as vendors buy and sell their fruit. Visit a crocodile farm and promenade on Ong Ho island, see daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong (Bassac river), and small arroyos on the island. Noon approaching we return to Le Cochinchine boat and carry on our journey to Hoa Hao village. Lunch on board. Disembark and head to Chau Doc. Tonight we stay overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 04: Chau Doc – Phnom Penh (B/L/D)
This morning we will have a boat ride from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh departing at 8am. The boat takes us along the Mekong River. It continues on to the Vietnamese (Vinh Xuong) – Cambodian (Kaom Samnar) border and then to Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia. The journey takes approximately 4 hours. Arrival transfer our hotel in Phnompenh, the capital of Kingdom of Cambodia. A visit to Phnom Penh is a very interesting experience indeed. It is a city with an interesting pulse and it gives you a very true taste of Asia. We will visit the Wats Phnom, National museum, silver Pagoda and Royal Palace. Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 05: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B/L/D)
This morning there will be a transfer to Phom Penh airport to Siem Riep FT 990 0645 0735. Arrival Siemriep, transfer to the hotel .Visit Prasat Kravan with its unique brick sculptures and Ta Prohm. One of the area’s most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Its appeal lies in the fact that, unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it was abandoned and swallowed by the jungle, looking very much the ways most of the Angkor temples appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them. Visit as well Takeo, Chau Say Tevoda and Thommanon. Dinner and overnight at Prince d’Angkor hotel.
Day 06: Angkor Wat (B/L/D)
In the morning, visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks – the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond.
Afternoon visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century). See the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), until sunset. Tonight we will enjoy diner with traditional Khmer folk performance of Apsara. Overnight Siem Reap
Day 07: Siem Reap Departure (B)
At leisure to visit the market or “Les Artisans d’Angkor – Chantiers Ecoles” of Siem Reap (if time permits). Transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for departure flight to the next destination.
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh City/ Siem Reap or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 07 days 06nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Sa Dec (L/D)
Day 2: Sa Dec – Long Xuyen (B/L/D)
Day 3: Long Xuyen – Cho Moi – Hoa Hoa (B/L/D)
Day 4: Chau Doc – Phnom Penh (B/L/D)
Day 5: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B/L/D)
Day 6: Angkor Wat (B/L/D)
Day 7: Siem Reap Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private transport with A/C
- Accommodation at 3 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of double room sharing
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of double room sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 06 ; Lunch: 06 ; Dinner: 06)
- Airport transfer
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- One way flight PHN-REP
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Visa fee to Cambodia
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late checkout time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: Sales@yourvietnamtravel.com for the updated tour fare.