- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh Arrival (L)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, our guide and car will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Transfer to center of city for a short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon): Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, The Old Post Office, shopping Ben Thanh Market. Overnight in Sai Gon.
Day 02: Cu Chi Tunnels – Vung Tau (B/L)
After breakfast, transfer to Cu Chi Underground Tunnel – where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. Back to Ho Chi Minh for lunch. After lunch serving with authentic Vietnamese food, transfer to Vung Tau city where is very famous for long white sandy beaches and warm water whole year round. Enjoy Vietnam coffee at the Café shop. Dinner and overnight in Vung Tau.
Day 03: Vung Tau – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
After breakfast, visit Vung Tau city including Christ Hill (St. Jacque Janerio), 18 meters high Goddess of Mercy, Thuy Van beach and Whale Temple dedicated to whales considered as the rescuing gods for Vietnamese fisherman in the east sea. Lunch at local restaurant, back to Ho Chi Minh City – free for shopping in Ben Thanh Market. Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Pick up you at hotel at 8am. We will then depart for My Tho, where we will take a boat ride along the river. View the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river bank as we approach the My Tho fishing village – a floating fish farm. Proceed to Tortoise Island and have lunch in the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Next we visit a family business that epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Enjoy a row boat ride along the creeks. After trekking through the fruit plantation, return to the village. The full day of activity will conclude with a relaxing drive back to Ho Chi Minh City. Get a dinner at Local Restaurant, Then free time for shopping. Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 05: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in HCMC and transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for flight back home.
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh Arrival
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi Tunnels - Vung Tau (B/L)
Day 03: Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star|
|Ho Chi Minh||Lavender or Similar||Silverland Central|
|Vung Tau||The Coast||Seaside Resort|
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/Other language is available on your request
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: 04 ; Lunch: 04 ; Dinner: 01)
- Transfer service in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Private boat in Mekong Delta
- Vietnamese Sim Card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if needed
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late checkout time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.