- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng Fishing Village (L/D)
Our shuttles bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Ha long City. Take 3.5hours drive to Halong Bay, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. You will be taken on our excursion boat from the wharf. Welcome on board and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Have a lunch of fresh seafood while watching the magical landscape go by.
After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Teapot and Monster Head Islets. Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boats or kayaks. Signature Cruise Halong Bay will stay close to Hang Trong Islet for the evening. It’s time for cooking class. Then, enjoy a la carte dinner with a range of different options. Witness an unforgettable sunset over the bay. Relax with an exotic cocktail. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 02: Relaxing at Cong Dam Area (B/L/D)
Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi. Then, enjoy a coffee, tea or juice. As we raise our anchor we cruise past incredible sites such as Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet and more. Enjoy an amazing buffet breakfast. Next we board our excursion boat to head to Lan Ha Bay, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy kayaking, swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach. A mouth-watering BBQ lunch will be served on the beach (weather permitting). After lunch we continue explore Toi and Sang Caves. We visit a beautiful lagoon and charming fishing villages and tides, kayak through an incredible tunnel under a limestone karst. Back on board, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to Ho Dong Tien for our overnight stay. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see. A special a la carte dinner will be served. Relaxing and Overnight on Cruise .
Day 03: Thien Canh Son – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Relax with a cup of tea, coffee or juice. Enjoy our buffet breakfast. After breakfast we board the excursion boat for a trip to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). The 100 stair climb is well worth the extraordinary views this grotto worn over millions of years into a lime stone karst. Back onboard and check out your cabin, as we draw closer to the mainland. After a final early lunch and a last goodbye from our crew, you will board our excursion boat and head back to the wharf and transfer you to Hanoi
Discover the spectacular Gulf of Tonkin onboard the luxury Signature Halong bay Cruise which has rapidly become a favorite and preferred cruise company in the region for its unique journey throughout Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Its team of expert interior designers has created maximum extravagance, comfort and space and tastefully designed and spacious cabins. Traveling with Signature, you also can enjoy delectable meals onboard prepared by its amazing chef, including fresh seafood and a variety of local and international specialties. In addition, there are also wide range of onboard activities and excursions for maximum adventure and fun
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on a CABIN for 2 person
|Cabin||01st May to 30th Sept||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec|
|Signature Junior Suite||N/A||560||722||N/A|
|Signature Senior Suite||N/A||627||790||N/A|
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 15 USD/ pax/ return
- Adult: 25 USD/ pax/ return
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong or Halong – Hanoi (1 Way)
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 10 USD/ pax
- Adult: 15 USD/ pax
- KAYAKING: Applied for 2 days 1 night cruise only
- Per hour: 15 USD double Kayaking sharing
- Accommodation at 5 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink, Fruits setup in cabin
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- A bottle of wine in Family and Royal Suite Cabins
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.