- Prices & Policies
Upon arrival in Chan May Port at 7:00am, our guide and shuttle bus will be holding a sign board with your name, welcome and transfer you to Hue City and start a boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda. The scenery along the river gives you a comfortable feeling among nature. Visit Thien Mu pagoda and learn more of Buddhism at the most ancient ones in Hue city.
At the next stop you will visit the Citadel where many constructions of the Royal Palace still remain original architecture including Five Phoenix Towers, Thai Hoa Palace, Nine urn Dynasties or the Royal Theater. Have lunch at a restaurant to taste Hue special foods before continuing your journey to discover the Tu Duc Mausoleum. As there are 6 tombs in Hue, you can choose one of six tombs which remain original architecture and are worth to visit, etc. the tombs of Minh Mang or Khai Dinh or Tu Duc.
Before heading back Chan May Port, take time to stroll around Dong Ba Market with your guide. The market is another of the must see sites in Hue, the stalls are teeming with color and a great place to catch a glimpse of everyday life
Tour route: Chan May Port - Hue City
Duration: 1 days
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Start/End: Chan May port/Hue
Group size: Private tour only - 1 person minimum and above
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Additional price port fee (25 USD/pax/day). This fee belonging to the ports, allows us to pick you up from inside the ports, applied for all every ports within Vietnam
- For permission on arrival at Tien Sa Port, please provide some forced information: Name of Cruise Ship, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Number of Passport, Expire Date of Passport.
- Port pick up and return
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.