- Prices & Policies
LAO CAI SAPA /CAT CAT / LAO CHAI TA VAN / LAO CAI
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
Take a Night Train for Sapa Tour at 8.30pm – Be escorted to the railway station by Your Vietnam Travel staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C
(If you don’t want to share cabin with the other passengers, please let us know to book a whole four berths cabin or a cabin with two berths. Surcharge is applicable)
Day 01 : Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van ( B/L/D) Soft trek (~ 3 km), medium trek (~ 6km) and long trek (~ 12km)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at approximately 6:00 am. Pick up and transfer to Sapa to start a Sapa Trekking Tour for whole day. After breakfast we leave the hotel and start trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa River and from here to the Black H’mong village Lao Chai. Black H’mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa area. After this you continue to Ta Van village to visit the Zay people. The Zay houses are built of wood and bamboo with a clay floor. Have pinic lunch on the way then keep going to the bottom of Sapa valley. Jeep back to Sapa in the afternoon. Overnight in Hotel
Day 02 : Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai ( B/L) medium trek (~ 6km ) / 2.5 hours
Breakfast at hotel. Trek around 10 km to visit two villages of the Black H’mong (Catcat and SinChai). Visit the waterfall and hydroelectric power station established by the French in CatCat village, nice landscapes of green forests and beautiful scenery along the way. Walk back to Sapa. Check out the hotel. Have lunch at the local restaurant. Afternoon, free to visit sapa town, market, church and flower garden in Ham Rong mountain. Transfer to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Hanoi.
Night 03: Lao Cai – Hanoi
Overnight on a 4-berth A/C cabin, soft sleeper on the train back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi early morning, make your own way to Hotel in Old Town.
Day 01 : Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van ( B/L/D) Soft trek (~ 3 km), medium trek (~ 6km) and long trek (~ 12km)
Day -2 : Sapa - Cat Cat - Sin Chai ( B/L /D ) medium trek (~ 6km ) / 2.5 hours
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Group Tour is available upon on your request, please send us an email for more details
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Sapa||Sunny Moutain/Bamboo||U Sapa||Victoria|
|Train||Sapaly / Fansipan||Sapaly / Fansipan||Victoria|
- Accommodation at 3, 4star at hotel (or Homestay) selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing/ Homestay
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Train Ticket Soft Sleeper Cabin with AC 02ways
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.