- Prices & Policies
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
Take a Night Train for Sapa Tour at 8.30pm – Be escorted to the railway station by Your Vietnam Travel staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C
(If you don’t want to share cabin with the other passengers, please let us know to book a whole four berths cabin or a cabin with two berths. Surcharge is applicable)
Day 1: Sa Pa- Thanh Phu – Sin Chai (B/L/D)
Arrive Sapa, our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at station and transfer to Sapa for breakfast, after breakfast (optional) you will be transferred downhill to Ban ho village of Tay minority, which locates right at the foot of Hoang Lien mountain range. Here you start heading up the mountain. Once you get to the top, you will trek on a small trail with spectacular view and then gradually descend to Ban ho village, where you will have lunch nearby a river .In the after noon, you take a trail sneaking through mountain. You also will enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river you eventually arrive in Thanh phu village of Red Dao minority, from here your trek will continue trek through rice terrace get to Sin Chai of Red Dao village in the afternoon. Spending time to walking around village get to know how about local life and overnight in Dao Families – trek: 13km Moderate grade
Accommodation: Homestay Ban Ho village
Day 02: Sin chai – Nam Sai – Nam Nhiu – Thanh phu ( B/L/D )
Today’s trek will continue along Hoang Lien mountain range, which offers you many opportunities to enjoy view over huge rice paddy terraces in Muong Bo valley, the largest one in the area. You will pass through Nam Sai village of Black Hmong minority and Dao village, here you have opportunity to enjoy nature Rice terrace Scenery and take a rest for lunch. After lunch, your trek take you through mountain path, the Path will take you Nam Sai of Hanhi village here you have overview to Muong Bo Valley, from here you will take your time to discover Hanhi life .Continue walking to Thanh phu village is take 2 hours walking to get Thanh phu in the afternoon. Overnight at Tay families on still house. Moderate : 16 Km hard trek
Day 03 Thanh Phu – Nam Toong – Ban Ho – Sapa – Lao cai ( B/L )
After breakfast, then take a rest at Thai Families before saying goodbye Thanh phu. Today your trek will start from 8h30 am & continue following local road and treking down to Muong bo River then trekking up to Nam Toong Village, where Dao people leaving their wearing beautiful dress. After spending time to discover Dao life you will Trek down to Ban Ho & on the way to Ban ho village you have changes to taking rice terrace along Muong Valley. Reaching to Ban Ho of Thai people where Car waiting for your pick up to go back Sapa. Arrive Sapa, spend your time to explore Sapa town until 5 pm Car taking to Lao Cai Train station night train to Ha Noi. End of the day with Sapa Trekking Tour
Night 4: Lao Cai – Hanoi
Overnight on a 4-berth A/C cabin, soft sleeper on the train back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi early morning, make your own way to Hotel in Old Town.
SA PA - SIN CHAI ( HOMESTAY )-THANH PHU ( HOMESTAY ) -BAN HO - SA PA 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS .
Day 1: Sa Pa- Thanh Phu - Sin Chai ( B/ L/ D )
Day 02: Sin chai – Nam Sai - Nam nhiu – Thanh phu ( B/L/D )
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star at hotel (or Homestay) selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 03 ; Dinner: 03)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Train Ticket Soft Sleeper Cabin with AC 02ways
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.