- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Cai Be (D)
Bid farewell to the hustle and bustle of Saigon as we travel 70 kilometers south by land to My Tho to embark your boutique Ship. We will be served refreshing drinks and light lunch as the Ship steadily glides along the Mekong. We will bathe in the fading sunset on the balcony followed by a briefing at the lounge. Later, a welcome dinner awaits us.
When approaching Cai Be, the Ship drops anchor midstream. Light lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are included. Overnight in Cai Be.
Day 02: Cai Be – Sa Dec – Tan Chau (B/L/D)
Every day, our journey starts with an invigorating Tai Chi lesson on the sun deck just as the sun begins its gentle glow. Coffee and tea awaits the early bird.
The day-tour starts with a visit to Cai Be’s boisterous and colorful floating market on a traditional sampan (a flat bottomed traditional Vietnamese wooden boat). During the ride, discover breathtaking landscapes along the river and quaff the rustic life on the Mekong Delta. The cruise will halt intermittently to allow us to observe how rice paste, rice paper, rice cookies, rice pop, rice wine and coconut candies are made, enjoy local life along the canals on the way back to the Ship for lunch.
In the afternoon, we cruise to Sa Dec. Upon arrival, we embark a traditional sampan to tour Binh Thanh Island to visit an untouchable village. Here, every villager is involved in the process of making rattan mat and this give us the chance to interact with the old local people. We then board the Ship for a tranquil evening cruise towards Tan Chau.
Day 03: Tan Chau – Border crossing – Phnom Penh (B/L/D)
Welcome to the fish sanctuary of Vietnam. Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at the Dining Hall of your balcony. Brace yourself for a short excursion in Tan Chau, a pleasant town near the Cambodian border with sizeable Chinese, Kinh and Khmer community.
Firstly, the journey takes you to the “evergreen” islands where you will be thrilled to learn the life of the locals.
The inhabitants of these islands live on houses poised on high stilts – a centuries-old tradition in this part of the Mekong Delta.
We stop to visit a fish farm located in the Tan Chau canal – this farm consists of floating houses and the villagers make their living by cultivating fish. You continue by boat to Tan Chau pier, disembark here and stroll around this colorful local market with lots of regional products. You return to the cruise Ship after your market visit.
Day 04: Phnom Penh
Your journey with the floating sanctuary has come to an end, but will not be forgotten. Disembark after breakfast and head into the city of Phnom Penh to further discover its culture and history.
Accommodation: Up to 65 guests
Cabins: 2 Signature Staterooms / 11 Deluxe Staterooms / 14 Superior Staterooms
Amenities at a glance
- Private French balconies with floor to ceiling sliding doors are a special feature
- Stylish bathroom with double vanity and glass shower cabin
- Personal mini bar
- Safe deposit box
- In-house phone
- In-suite temperature controls
- Bath robe, slippers, hair dryer
On board services
- Daily newspaper in English, French and German
- 24 hours room service
- I-Pod rental
- Turndown service and daily presents
- Laundry service
- 24 - hour security
- IDD at the reception
- Doctor on call
- Library with books, arts literature, music and games
- Boutique shop with magazines, literature, toiletries, travel items, clothes and handicrafts
Social areas and facilities
- Lobby, observatory with binoculars, boutique, dining room, Funnel Bar & Lounge, Sun Deck and bridge platform.
- F&B outlets: dining room, breakfast deck, Funnel Bar and Lounge
- Library with internet workstation
- Reception & boutique
- Massage and beauty oasis (in-/outdoor)
- Luggage store facility
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Luxury Cruise
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All cruises include group shore-excursions
- Accommodation at 5 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Double/Twin sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 03 ; Lunch: 03; Dinner: 03)
- Taxes, fuel, river pilots, transfers in Mekong and Pnompenh from/to the meeting point to/from embarkation/disembarkation point or vice versa
- Entrance fees, Phnom Penh port tax.
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.