- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh arrival
Fly overnight to Saigon. On arrival you will be met by your expert tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Full day visit to the watery world of Ben Tre in the Mekong Delta. Take a boat trip to see stilt houses and fish farms and try exotic fruits in one of many orchards. Visit a local farmer on Turtle Island then board a sampan to glide along the narrow canals to get a glimpse of daily life on the Mekong Delta. Return to Saigon and trasfer to airport for flight to Nha Trang.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City – Mui Ne (B/L)
After breakfast, our tour guide will pick you up at 7.30am and transfer to Phan Thiet, on the way you will proceed to visit Poshanu Cham Tower – the rare and precious remains of Cham culture. Afterwards, have a lunch in Phan Thiet. Then heading to Mui Ne to check in hotel. In the afternoon proceed to visit Fairy Spring (or Pink Spring). Here, you can wade along the stream and enjoy the special poetic beautiful scene around. Leave Fairy Spring, proceed to visit desert-like Red Sand Dunes where you can enjoy sliding on sand game, take interesting photos and take the view to sea. Back to resort and free at your own leisure. Dinner and overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 04: Mui Ne – Nha Trang (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. At leisure on the beach for sunbathing, swimming. Then takes a short excursion to white sand dunes, where is known by locals as Bau Trang or White Lake. Have a lunch at local restaurant before transfer to Nha Trang. Visit the Po Nagar Cham Towers and take to the turquoise waters for a cruise around the bay’s many islands with a stop off at one to enjoy a swim in the balmy waters.
Day 05: Nha Trang (B)
Free at leisure Nha Trang beach.
Day 06: Free & easy in Nha Trang (B)
A free day in Nha Trang for relaxing and self discover at Vinpearl Amusement Park!
Vinpearl Amusement Park, an independent system but harmonious with Vinpearl Resort & Spa in general, covering an area of 200.000 m², offers outdoor, indoor games, water park, underwater world and food village.
Outdoor Game: there are thrilling games here like Swing Carousel, Roller Coaster,Evolution… best to be found in Vietnam
Indoor Game: Located in a man-made mountain, through 3D and 4D movies, it will take you back to the past to explore the human beings’ history and wild nature. You can get yourselves close to and play with gigantic dinosaurs with the help of 4D movies. There are also various interesting games such as bumper cars, crazy bull, children Paradise…, and Kid Garden where your kids can play games, fold pictures, paint statues or just sleep.
Day 07: Nha Trang – Fly to Da Nang (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to airport flight to Da Nang. Enjoy a day at leisure in Hoi An where you can further explore, relax by the pool or take a trip to the beach .
Day 08: Hoi An Basket Boat Tour (B/Light Lunch)
Breakfast at the hotel, their guide will pick you up at the hotel at 9am by bus or bike and transfer you to Cam Thanh fishing village, where you are able to learn something about local fishing industry and its locally cultural life. You will take a rest at a local home with a cup of tea offered by a local host. Their guide will give you a brief about basket boat adventure. You will be told about the safety instruction on how to get balanced on the round basket boat and how to paddle it in a proper way. Life jacket will be provided to you and their local people who will help you to navigate. After your tour has ended you will have a light snack at a local family home while enjoying a great round basket performance on the river. Free leisure time in the afternoon
Day 09: Hoi An (B)
Today is free for you to enjoy sightseeing at this ancient town with numerous interesting places. It is time for you to explore art and handicraft galleries, try on clothes tailor-made, relax at the riverside restaurants or take the short journey to the nearby beach. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 10: Hoi An – Fly to Hanoi – Street Food Tour (B/D)
Morning flight to Hanoi, free at leisure. Late afternoon take a walking tour to taste the varied flavours of Vietnamese street food and water puppet show.
Day 11: Hanoi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel and start journey east to Halong Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see everyday Vietnamese village life. On arrival, we board a beautiful traditional junk and spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an evening swim from the side of the boat. Spend the night on our luxurious boat.
Day 12: Ha Long – Hanoi (B/L)
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Cave of Surprises, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbour and the return Hanoi around 4.30pm. Drop at hotel in Hanoi. Free time on your own. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 13: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM for full day to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house); the Presidential Palace; the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake; the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End of the day you can enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 14: Hanoi Departure (B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights home
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh / Hanoi or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 14 days 13 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh arrival
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (B/L)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City - Mui Ne (B/L)
Day 4: Mui Ne - Nha Trang (B)
Day 5: Nha Trang island (B/L)
Day 6: Nha Trang (B)
Day 7: Nha Trang - Hoi An (B)
Day 8: Hoi An Basket Boat Tour (B/Light Lunch)
Day 9: Hoi An (B)
Day 10: Hoi An - Fly to hanoi (B/D)
Day 11: Hanoi - Ha Long (B/L/D)
Day 12: Ha Long - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 13: Hanoi (B/L)
Day 14: Hanoi Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 270 $$ for Domestic Flight (Ho Chi Minh – Nha Trang – Da Nang – Hanoi )
Land Tour Cost Per Person (in USD):
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD (Nett)|
Accommodation based on room type as indications. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge and customers are advised that in some cases our selected hotels fully booked, we will offer alternative accommodation in a hotel of equal category.
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Saigon||Grand Silverland||Rex hotel|
|Nha Trang||Dendro gold||Liberty Central||Sunrise resort|
|Hoi An||Kiman hotel||Vinh Hung Emerald||Victoria Resort|
|Hanoi||Noble Boutique||La Siesta hotel||Apricot hotel|
|Halong||V’spirit Cruise||Indochina Sails||Paradise Luxury|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3,4,5 star hotels/Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport Transfer at destination
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat
- Cooking Class
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available at your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.