- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave (L/D)
07.40 – 08.00: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent BaiTu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon CoIsland, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 02: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour (L/D)
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit VungVieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and visit fish farms.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Boarding Princess Junk, you are served with maximum of privacy during trip, our staffs only appear when you need and leave you to enjoy the Bay. You are free to prepare romantic time with partners and there is no better way to express your feeling in such a private boat option. The food serving during trip that is also highlight of trip, being a part of whole experience. All the staffs of Princess Junk come from different regions in Vietnam, showing their passion to provide customers a life time experience in Halong Bay. They are almost young and be friendly, professional in job performance
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per cabin, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (US$ 40/ person)
|Princess Cruise||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec||01st May to 30th Sept|
|1 pax||2 pax||1 pax||2 pax|
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.