- Prices & Policies
On your ship’s arrival in Tien Sa port at 7:00-7:30am, you are welcomed at Tien Sa port with procedure assistance to exit from the cruise. We start to enjoy your great tour with local expert from Vietnam Shore Exclusions. Firstly, we drive straight to Cham museum to explore Cham culture and history. Here everyone can understand more about ancient Cham people and Hinduism. Next, Visit Marble Mountain where thousands of marble stone statues are displayed and sculptured. We will take a walking tour to explore inside the ancient town of Hoi An to see three typical architectural styles of the area: The Japanese Bridge, Ancient Vietnamese Houses and Chinese Assembly Halls (similar to a parliament house) and local market. Then you do spend your time on shopping at silk shops, lantern shops for experience of handicraft villages and make tailor with reasonable price before return to Tien Sa port and finish our tour.
Tour route: Hoi An town; Da Nang city; Marble Mountain; Non Nuoc beach
Duration: 1 days
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Start/End: Tien Sa port/Danang
Group size: Private tour only - 1 person minimum and above
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Additional price port fee (25 USD/pax/day). This fee belonging to the ports, allows us to pick you up from inside the ports, applied for all every ports within Vietnam
- For permission on arrival at Tien Sa Port, please provide some forced information: Name of Cruise Ship, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Number of Passport, Expire Date of Passport.
- Port pick up and return
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.