- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – Phu Quoc
Arrival Ho Chi Minh, transfer to domestic terminal for next flight to Phu Quoc Island as: VN…..Arrival Phu Quoc, our guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Phu Quoc Airport, transfer to hotel to check in. The rest of the day free at leisure to explore the surrounding on your own. Overnight in Phu Quoc Island.
Day 02: Phu Quoc Island Diving (B/L)
Tour Start: 7AM – 2PM
- Trips run on the morning to avoid the typically rougher seas in the afternoon. The day starts with hotel + divecentre pick-ups between 7-7.15am. After pick-up you will be transferred to the harbor in Duong Dong. Please ensure you order a Take Away breakfast from your Hotel the night before.
- Journey time to Northern dive sites takes around 1 hour 30 minutes, to the South journeys take around 2 hours 30 minutes. On board you will receive a boat briefing introducing you to your PADI Professional for the day and they in turn will give you full equipment and dive or snorkel briefings for the sites we will visit.
- Once at the dive site we will gear up for your in-water adventure; be it diving, snorkelling, or participating in any one of the PADI courses we have available through our 5 Star IDC Centre.
- During your surface intervals we will move the boat to another location. During this time you can relax on the sun deck, help yourself to drinking water and/or some exotic freshly prepared fruit. During your break your equipment will be readied for your next dive by your guide. After your break jump back in to the warm waters around Phu Quoc for another adventure.
- After diving/snorkeling to the South, we serve a freshly prepared hot cooked Vietnamese lunch on the boat during your return journey. We typically return to harbor at approximately 1pm from the North or 5:00pm from the South. On the return journey your Dive master or Instructor will help you to fill in your log books along with going through our on board FISH ID books. Once we have arrived back at the harbor you will be transferred back to the Dive Centre.
Day 03: Phu Quoc (B)
Full day free at leisure to explore surrounding area on your own or relax on Phu Quoc Beach. Overnight in Phu Quoc Island.
Day 04: Phu Quoc Island Diving (B/L)
Embark on a boat trip to dive site and reef sites. After the warm-up and instructions, start to take 2 dives with lunch in between. Further swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing in the afternoon before boating back to your hotel.
Day 05: Phu Quoc – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B)
At leisure till 2:00 pm to take a transfer to the airport for the flight back Saigon. Arrival Sai Gon, meet our representation and transferred to center of city to check in hotel. Free for leisure in your own way. Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 06: Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM, we will go to Hoc Mon District to visit incredible underground Cu Chi Tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese flighters during the long struggle for independence. Back to the city after 4hours excursion. Afternoon visit will offer a quick view of the busiest city including Reunification Palace then discover China Town lively life and Thien Hau Pagoda. Drop back to hotel in Sai Gon, free time on your own and overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 07: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
After breakfast, free for leisure until our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Ho Chi Minh and transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for next flight.
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh Arrival - Phu Quoc Island
Day 02: Scuba Diving Phu Quoc (B/L)
Day 03: Phu Quoc Relaxing (B)
Day 04: Scuba Diving Phu Quoc (B/L)
Day 05: Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh (B)
Day 06: Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Day 07: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: 06, Lunch: 03, Dinner: 00)
- Airport Transfer at destination
- Diving and Snorkeling Equipment
- Admission fees , fruit and teas/drink on board
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Travel Insurance: Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.