- Prices & Policies
- Trips run on the morning to avoid the typically rougher seas in the afternoon. The day starts with hotel + divecentre pick-ups between 7-7.15am. After pick-up you will be transferred to the harbor in Duong Dong. Please ensure you order a Take Away breakfast from your Hotel the night before.
- Journey time to Northern dive sites takes around 1 hour 30 minutes, to the South journeys take around 2 hours 30 minutes. On board you will receive a boat briefing introducing you to your PADI Professional for the day and they in turn will give you full equipment and dive or snorkel briefings for the sites we will visit.
- Once at the dive site we will gear up for your in-water adventure; be it diving, snorkelling, or participating in any one of the PADI courses we have available through our 5 Star IDC Centre.
- During your surface intervals we will move the boat to another location. During this time you can relax on the sun deck, help yourself to drinking water and/or some exotic freshly prepared fruit. During your break your equipment will be readied for your next dive by your guide. After your break jump back in to the warm waters around Phu Quoc for another adventure.
- After diving/snorkeling to the South, we serve a freshly prepared hot cooked Vietnamese lunch on the boat during your return journey. We typically return to harbor at approximately 1pm from the North or 5:00pm from the South. On the return journey your Dive master or Instructor will help you to fill in your log books along with going through our on board FISH ID books. Once we have arrived back at the harbor you will be transferred back to the Dive Centre.
The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Transport to and from the harbour on our private, air conditioned bus
- Modern dive equipment, wet suits, snorkels and mask
- A comfortable journey aboard our twin deck diving boat
- A buffet of snacks/refreshments
- Log book reviews and fish ID with your guide after the dive
- English Speaking Guide / Other Language is available upon on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.