- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Phnom Penh arrival
On arrival at Airport, you will be met and transferred to hotel (room may ready at noon). This afternoon, discover the Phnom Penh City, visit Wat Phnom, an ancient pagoda stand up on the hill, Independence Monument commemorates the end of Cambodia’s ruled by France in 1953, Wat Ounalom, the oldest Buddhist foundation in the city, probably predating the abandonment of the capital at Angkor in the 15th century. Continue your visit to the National Museum built in 1917-18 is exclusively dedicated to Khmer arts. Royal Palace built in 1866 and Silver Pagoda located within the Royal Palace compound. Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 02: Phnom Penh – Flight to Siem Reap (B/L)
After breakfast – Visit the famous Tuol Sleng Museum and Cheung Ek, better known as the Killing Fields, where large numbers of people were killed and buried in mass graves. We back to city and if time permit we will visit to Russian market before go for lunch and then transfer to airport for flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, meet our representative and transfer to your hotel to check in, free for leisure and overnight in Siem Reap.
- Optional by speed boat from Phnom Penh to Angkor (5h boat) or private car on demand.
Day 03: Siem Reap – Temples (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel – Visit the Rolous group, the monuments of Rolous which served as the capital of Indravarman I (reigned 877-89), are among the earliest large, permanent temples built by the Khmers and mark the beginning of Khmer classical art, Preah Ko erected by Indravarman I in the late 9th century dedicated by the King to his ancestors in 880. Bakong the largest and most interesting of the Roluos group temples, with his active Buddhist monastery just to the north of the east entrance. Lolei built on an islet in the center of a large reservoir (now rice fields) by Yasovarman I, the founder to the first city at Angkor. Continue your visit to the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. We explore this masterpiece as well as some of the surrounding temples including Banteay Kdei, Sra Srong, Ta Keo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevado. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 04: Siem Reap – Temples (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel – Visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century); See the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon, visit the most famous of all the temples on the Angkor plain: Angkor Wat. The temple complex, cover 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks, the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat symbolizes the ocean beyond Sunset from Phnom Bakheng, one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor, from where you will have a spectacular view of the Western Baray and Angkor Wat. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 05: Siem Reap – Bantey Srei – Tonle Sap Lake (B)
An early morning – we drive to visit the famous Banteay Srei (Citadel of Women) about 35 km from Siem Reap town, Visit to Banteay Srei temple (10th century), regarded as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer Art. Then continue your visit to Banteay Samre, build in the third quarter of the 12th century. It consists of a central temple with four wings preceded by a hall and accompany by two libraries, the southern example remarkably well preserved. We go back to Siem Reap and continue your visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take an excursion in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia, and Les Artisan D’ Angkor. Free until transfer to Siem Reap Int’s Airport for departure. End of service
Cambodia - The mysterious land covers the beauty of an original oriental country boasts with thousand Buddhist temples, gorgeous beauty of Palaces, pristine white sand beaches, and enigmatic tropical rain forests - where ever called the “Pearl of Southeast Asia”. Within five days uncovering Cambodia beauty, you will have chance to experience local treasure that may be a bustling life in Phnom Penh city and exploring Angkor by bike is the best way to immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery and ancient history of the region.
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 04 ; Lunch: 03 ; Dinner: 00)
- Airport Transfer at destination
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Domestic International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Cambodia, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.