- Prices & Policies
Perfume Pagoda Hanoi Tour one day trip – Depart at 08.00 am for an about 2 hours ride to Perfume Pagoda (80km). Enjoy a 1.30 hours boat trip on Yen stream (Swallow Stream) and visit Trinh Temple before disembarking at Ben Duc (Duc quay). Following is a short trek to Thien Tru Pagoda (the main pagoda). Get up to the mountain peak by electric cable to visit the pagoda inside the Huong Tich Grotto, where people often come to pray for health, luck, … etc.
We then return to Thien Tru Pagoda area on foot for lunch. In the afternoon, rowing back to Yen boat quay and we will ride back with a short break at Van Phuc – a Traditional Handicraft Silk Village – for shopping. Arrive in Hanoi at around 17.00.
- spend around 2hours to Pefumer Pagoda
- enjoy boat trip on Yen stream (Swallow Stream) and visit Trinh Temple before disembarking at Ben Duc
- short trek to Thien Tru Pagoda (the main pagoda)
- get up to the mountain peak by electric cable to visit the pagoda inside the Huong Tich Grotto
- ride back with a short break at Van Phuc - a Traditional Handicraft Silk Village - for shopping
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
Group Tour is available upon on your request, please send us an email for more details
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Cable Car
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomModation
- Your vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.