- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng village (B/L)
7.45 – 8.15: Our shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel & take approximately 3.5 hours away
12.30: Arrive at Hon Gai Habour, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check into cabins and begin your cruise.
13.15 – 14.30: Have lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and thoughout the cruise).
15.00: Head to Bai Tu Long Bay, pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
Visit the Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) or Kayak into the village then return to the vessel for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
17.00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets near Hang Trong.
Happy Hour (sunset party)
18:30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15: Sumptuous Set-dinner onboard.
21:00: Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat. Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served
07.00: Paloma weighs anchor to sail through the bay and pass by several beautiful places such as Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc. Early breakfast in the living room.
08.30: Transfer to Smaller boat for Lan Ha Bay excursion.
09.30: Guided kayaking and swimming at Three Peaches beach, a pristine natural beach lapped by the turquoise water.
12.30: BBQ lunch is served on beach (depend on the weather).
14.00: Continue discovering discovery Toi and Sang Cave (depend on the condition), the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit its quaint fishing village and lagoon. Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time permitting).
16.00: Return to Paloma Cruise.
17.00: The vessel cruises back to the bay for second overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien. Happy hour (Sunset party).
19.15: Sumptuous Seafood Set – dinner onboard.
21.00: Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded). Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 03: Master Cave in Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06.15: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00: Have buffet breakfast in living room.
08.00: Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
08:15: Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
10:00: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:30: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.30 – 12.00: Arrive at Hon Gai Habour. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for return transportation
16:00-16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. Drop until hotel & finish the best Halong Bay Trip with Paloma Cruise.
(Airport transfer is available. Upon on your requests)
- Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay
- Enjoy 4-stars amenities on board including full service spa and a bar/lounge.
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst mountains.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view and join sunset party with us.
- Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck and join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Paloma Cruise
- Sleep soundly in one of 22 comfortable, air-conditioned, ensuite twin cabins
- Enjoy meals onboard with seafood, traditional Vietnamese foods and BBQ lunch
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per cabin, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (US$20/ person)
|Cabin Type||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec||01st May to 30th Sept|
|Children 5-10||75% charge of adult price|
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.