- Prices & Policies
Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Trang An (L)
Our guide and driver will meet you at 8:30am to drive about 100 kilometres south to Hoa Lu the ancient capital of the Dinh and Le dynasties dating back to the 11th century. Not much of the capital remains, but fortunately some of its ruins and tombs have survived for a millennium. The scenery is spectacular and more than make up for the lack of ruins. After lunch at a local restaurant you will continue to Trang An Grottoes. You’ll get there on a small rowing sampan – or flat-bottomed boat – and glide through a fascinating and bizarre landscape. You’ll pass right through the grottoes and be amazed with nature’s work in this part of the world. At the end of the day, you will return to your hotel to rest and relax or take a bicycle tour to explore your surroundings on your own and witness a spectacular sunset. Dinner on your own and overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Kho Muong village (B/L/D)
After breakfast we depart from Ninh Binh for Pu Luong Natural Reserve. This scenic drive takes around four hours. Along the way we pass fields of tapioca and sugar cane as well as rice paddies. Following lunch in Kho Muong village we drive further into the reserve where we begin our trek. We trek for approximately three hours before arriving at the Thai village of Hieu. We spend the night with a local Thai family (swimming under the waterfall) who will be our hosts in a traditional house built on stilts. Whilst enjoying their hospitality we will discover a little more about their lives and culture.
Day 3: Ban Hieu village – Ban Don village (B/L/D)
In the morning we have an excellent opportunity to stroll around Ban Hieu village before we start trekking. We will be walking for approximately six hours a day. Along the way we pass through several Thai villages and hamlets before arriving at the village of Ban Don. As the name suggests this is a Muong minority village and we will be their guests for the night.
Day 4: Pu Luong – Ha Noi (B/L)
Leaving Ban Don village and trek for roughly three hours on an uphill gradient through a picturesque forest passing several villages along the way. After that we will take you on our car to La Han ferry, then will back to Ha Noi, where the trip ends.
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Hanoi or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 4 days 3 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Trang An (L)
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Kho Muong village (L/D)
Day 3: Ban Hieu village - Ban Don village (B/L/D
Day 4: Pu Luong - Hanoi (B/L)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at hotel/homestay
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Boat Trip Trang An
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare – All airfares are subject to change without pre-notice
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.