- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Yangon Arrival
Fly to Yangon, depend on your time arrival the rest of the day is yours to soaking up the local culture.
Day 02: Yangon – Fly to Bagan (B/L)
After breakfast, take fly to Bagan (The only direct flight to Bagan), Myanmar’s archeological wonderland, where over 3,000 ancient temples blossom from the countryside. Have an early breakfast at the hotel then drive to the airport to catch your short, in-country flight to Bagan. Start your tour with a trip to the bustling Nyang U Market in Old Bagan then explore the beautiful, gold-leaf Shwezigon pagoda and learn about the Burmese Buddhist tradition. We continue our tour with a visit to Ananda temple, stopping along the way in the Bagan plain to admire some of the surrounding temples. In the afternoon, take a tour of a local lacquer wear workshop and learn about this traditional craft.
Day 03: Bagan (B/L)
After breakfast, our tour will start with the exotic horse cart to one of the biggest temple in Bagan: Nan Paya pagoda and many other interesting sites nearby, continue with sightseeing to Minkaba Gubyaukyi Temple, experience the architectural difference in MyaZedi pagoda before heading to Manuha Temple. The highlight of today is the panoramic sunset view from the second highest pagoda of Bagan the ShweSandaw pagoda.
Day 04: Bagan – Fly to Inle Lake (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Airport to catch the flight to HEHO. On arrival, continue the trip to INLE LAKE, one of Myanmar’s best-known sights. On arrival at NYAUNG SHWE village, check in at hotel (for hotel with lake location, transfer by boat) and full day tour of INLE LAKE by boat includes a chance to see the leg-rowing fishermen and the floating gardens, built up from strips of water hyacinth and mud and anchored to the bottom with bamboo poles. Visit a floating village at YWAMA, the lake’s downtown, where a floating market is held every five days. The tour also includes a visit to PHAUNG DAW OO Pagoda, the weaving village of INPAWKHON and the JUMPING CAT monastery, with beautiful antique Buddha statues.
Day 05: Inle Lake – Indein – Fly to Yangon (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Airport to catch the flight to YANGON. Arrive YANGON, start YANGON City Tour at STRAND Road and old colonial stay building. And then, Experience Circular Train riding to learn local life style and continues to the well-known BOGYOKE (SCOTT) Market where you can see historical shops houses and the most famous market of Yangon (Close: Every Monday & Gazette Holidays). On evening, transfer to BOTATAUNG Pagoda and enjoy the sunset along the BOTATAUNG JETTY. You can also learn the daily routine of local people. Then, transfer to KARAWEIK Barge for dinner with Royal cultural Show and back to hotel for overnight.
Day 06: Yangon – Fly to Hanoi (B)
Today you are free to discover the city in your own way and take your time for shopping at Markets until our driver will pick you up at lobby of hotel for flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival Hanoi, you are welcomed and transferred to Old Quarter for check in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 07: Hanoi City – Night Train to Lao Cai (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM for full day to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house); the Presidential Palace; the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake; the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End of the day you can enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture. Free until 8.30pm our driver will pick you up and transfer to station for night train Sapa. Overnight on train.
Day 08: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L)
Arrival at Lao Cai station at 6:00 am. Pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. Have breakfast before the trip starts. Drive to Y Linh Ho and start Trekking downhill to Muong Hoa Valley through rice paddies and small hamlets to learn the life of hill tribes here. Communication exchange with local people in Lao Chai village. Cook & have lunch at local family, continuing trekking through villages and rice terraced fields to Ta Van village settled by Dzay ethnic people which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Overnight in Hotel
Day 09: Cat Cat – Night Train Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel then we embark on a lovely walking tour to the hill tribe villages of Cat Cat, home to the H’mong hill tribe’s minority people. As we walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa, we will meet some of the local minority people on their way and share cultural experiences with the families that live in the area. Jeep back to Sapa. Check out the hotel. Have lunch at the local rest aunt. Afternoon, Free to visit sapa town and go shopping. Dinner on guests account. Transfer to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Hanoi. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper cabin
Day 10: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
Arrive in Hanoi at around 5.15 am. Make your own way to get back hotel to take a shower before start your journey to Halong Bay and arrive at around midday to board a traditional junk for an overnight cruise. Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and wind-carved limestone karst make the bay an unforgettable sight. After lunch, explore some of the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay and visit a floating fishing village. Then the captain will find a secluded spot where you can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or try your hand at kayaking. In the evening enjoy a seafood feast for dinner.
Day 11: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Cave of Surprises, full of stalagmitis and stalactite. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi at 4.30pm. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 12: Hanoi Departure (B)
Leisure time until our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for flight back home.
- Discover the “Golden Pagoda Land” Myanmar with its mysterious ancient pagodas and temples.
- Pay homage to Buddhism and observe the monks doing their worship.
- Explore Sapa with its breathtaking views of cloud-woven mountaintops and gaping valleys.
- Observe the lifestyles of local people and join in their daily activities while passing by several local villages.
- Explore highlighted islets and caves in Halong Bay, one of the World’s Seven Natural Wonders.
- Enjoy the breath-taking views of the mountainous sunset, mysterious ancient towns or peaceful riverside.
Day 1: Arrive Yangon
Day 2: Yangon - Fly to Bagan
Day 3: Bagan
Day 4: Bagan - Fly to Inle Lake
Day 5: Inle Lake - Fly to Yangon
Day 6: Yangon - Fly to Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi City Tour - Night Train to Sapa
Day 8: Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
Day 9: Cat Cat - Night Train to Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 11: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 12: Hanoi Departure.
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Double/Twin sharing
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star cruise selected including daily breakfast of Double/Twin sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 10 ; Lunch: 09; Dinner: 00)
- Airport Transfer at destinations
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if needed
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: Sales@yourvietnamtravel.com for the updated tour fare.