- Prices & Policies
Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong National Park (L/D)
8.00am depart from Hanoi by private vehicle to Cuc Phuong National Park. Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre to learn about the important work being done to help protect the endangered species of the park. After lunch in the park restaurant, take a 2-hour trek through the old rainforest, rich in flora and fauna with thousand-year-old trees draped in vines. Around 15:30, we drive out of the park to Tam Coc region, the so-called Inland Halong. We check-in in a simple bungalow at a small resort. Dinner and overnight on site.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Tam Coc – Hoa Lu – Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast, we dive in one hour heading to Tam Coc for a early rowing boat trip that will be less crowded to enjoy beautiful landscapes of Tam Coc (three caves) with impressive view of limestone mountains and rice fields along the Ngo Giang river. The 2 hour round rowing boat trip pass slowly through the first cave, the second one & the third ones, then we head back the pier. Say good bye to the rower and continue with our biking trip to Bich Dong Pagoda, nice view of mountains while biking around. Bich Dong Pagoda was considered as the second most beautiful cave in Vietnam. You will trek up to the mountain sides to visit three pagodas,then up to the top peak for breathtaking view of the whole regions. A late lunch will be served at a local house. We’ll then set off for Hoa Lu – the ancient imperial capital. Let’s learn about pieces of Vietnam History before we drive back to Hanoi. Arrival can be expected about 5pm
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Hanoi or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 2 days 1 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong National Park (L/D)
Day 02: Cuc Phuong National park - Tam Coc - Hoa Lu (B/L)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with Double Room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Boat Trip Tam Coc
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare & Domestic Airfare – All airfares are subject to change without pre-notice
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.