- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Nha Trang Arrival (L)
Fly to Cam Ranh – Nha Trang. Upon arrival, our guide and driver will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Cam Ranh Airport. Transfer to center of city to check in hotel. Have a lunch at local restaurant before enjoying a short sightseeing tour of Nha Trang City: visit the Stone church, the oldest Catholic churches in Nha Trang dating back to 1928, the Long Son Pagoda; its giant concrete Buddha statue is a popular vantage point to see the whole city, visit the centuries-old Po Nagar Cham Towers, one of the remains of Cham Kingdom in Viet Nam. As the tour soon comes to the end, relax and indulge yourself in a mud bath and a hot mineral spring before dropping by the Dam market for some last minute shopping (mud bath is on your account). Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 02: Nha Trang Island Tour (B/L)
Breakfast in hotel, transfer to Cau Da port,. Boat trip to visit Nha Trang Bay, you can see the great landscape of over 19 islands on Nha Trang Bay. Visit Hon Mun Conserve Sea Creatures Zone. To explore the ocean bed, Mun Island is one of the best places for diving, snorkeling, swimming… You will have an opportunity to see and touch numerous sea creatures and colorful fish, admire the coral reefs as well as Visit Mot Island, having lunch at island. Enjoy the exchange relations music with many people come from many countries. Enjoy the fruits and wine (on your account). Visit Tranh Island for enjoying water sports such as: Jetski, parasailing, volley-ball….Stop at Tri Nguyen Aquarium, explore the life of marine creatures under the water from many beatiful tanks, view the Floating fish farm. Then back to Cau Da port. Return to your hotel. Overnight Nha Trang.
Day 03: Nha Trang – Transfer to Da Lat – City Tour (B/L)
After breakfast, we will depart for Da Lat City through the New Road, approximately 140km and durations 3.5hours (from Khanh Vinh District to Lac Duong District), which beholds the imposing sceneries in Khanh Hoa and Lam Dong. Upon arrival Da Lat – check in hotel and have a lunch at local restaurant before joining a half-day for Da Lat city tour with fantastic panorama view on the cable car from the top of Robin Hill down to Truc Lam Zen Monastery – The largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam to enjoy peaceful and poetic space of meditation realms. Continuous transfer to Datanla waterfall, take thrilling alpine coaster or walk down to cool falls in jungle forest. Get back hotel late afternoon, free walking around Ho Xuan Huong Lake, shopping at Dalat Central Market and overnight in Hotel.
Day 04: Da Lat – Transfer to Nha Trang (B/L)
After breakfast, our guide will pick you up at hotel at 8.00AM, proceed to visit Bao Dai summer Palace with the last king of the Nguyen Dynasty and Vietnamese history. We continue our trip to Valley of Love, which is the most romantic place for lovers with many beautiful love-signs, flowers, and pine-hills scenery. Next, transfer to XQ Embroidery village (XQ Historical Village) is a worthy place to see many miraculous hand-made embroidery works and find out how they make those fantastic artwork, this is the head and original hand embroidered works of XQ in Vietnam and last destination for Da lat City tour is the most beautiful Old Railway Station of Indochina with ancient French architectures, old serrated locomotive and cog railway before having a lunch at restaurant to return Nha Trang, we will get an opportunity to go through area of ethnic minorities with plantations of flower, vegetable and coffee; sturgeon and salmon farm; and also Bidoup – Nui Ba national park for majestic view of dark green jungles, mountains hidden in fog, white waterfalls pour down the side of the road from the top of mountain. Upon arrival Nha Trang, check in hotel and free discover the beauty of Sea City at night.
Day 05: Nha Trang departure (B)
After breakfast, free & easy until our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Nha Trang for boarding your flight home.
Starts/Ends: Nha Trang / Nha Trang or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 5 days 4 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Nha Trang arrival - Half Day City Tour (L)
Day 02: Nha Trang Island Tour (B/L)
Day 03: Nha Trang - Transfer to Da Lat - City Tour (B/L)
Day 04: Da Lat - Transfer to Nha Trang (B/L)
Day 05: Da Lat Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with Double Room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Cable Car 01 way
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare – All airfares are subject to change without pre-notice
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.