- Prices & Policies
OPTION1: Nha Trang Cultural Trip
You’ll be picked up by our shuttles bus and guide from Cau Da Port at 7am before travelling to the first destination of the day, Vietnam Oceanographic Institute. There, admire a comprehensive collection of sea creatures found in Nha Trang Bay. Continue to Long Son Pagoda where you can climb a long flight of stairs to reach an enormous concrete statue of Gautama Buddha and be rewarded with a breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Visit the French style Stone Church before moving to Hon Chong Promontory, about 3km north of Nha Trang. Situated near a sand dune, Hon Chong Promontory looks like the work of a giant, who carelessly put several massive rocks together. Facing the sea, on one side of the rock is a deep handprint of five fingers closed together. After a delicious local lunch, stroll through alleys of shops at the Dam market to find your best bargain or even just to soak in the exuberant atmosphere. The tour ends at 3pm.
See more reviews: Vietnam Shore Excursions, Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Vung Tau
OPTION2: Nha Trang City Tour by Cyclo
Our guide and shuttles bus will be holding a sign board and pick you up at Cau Da port. Start a cyclo and get ready for a memorable ride. Soak up the bustling street scene as your cyclist-chauffer pedals you through the Beach Boulevard of Tran Phu where major hotels and resorts, restaurants and bar as well as boutiques are located. The cyclo then takes you to XQ historical village. Learn about the art of handmade embroidery, as you are spellbound watching XQ’s most skillful workers meticulously creating beautiful masterpieces. Continue the ride with a visit to the Stone church, the oldest Catholic churches in Nha Trang dating back to 1928. Then head to the Long Son Pagoda; its giant concrete Buddha statue is a popular vantage point to see the whole city. After a tasty local lunch, visit the centuries-old Po Nagar Cham Towers, one of the remains of Cham Kingdom in Viet Nam. As the tour soon comes to an end, relax and indulge yourself in a mud bath and a hot mineral spring before dropping by the Dam market for some last minute shopping. In the afternoon, head back to Cau Da Port in good time for your cruise departure at 3pm.
OPTION3: Countryside Nha Trang Tour
Our guide and shuttles bus will be holding a sign board and pick you up at Cau Da port. Take a scenic ride to the outskirt of Nha Trang. You will see farmers working on the field, ancient pagodas, small school compounds, local markets and farms as well as traditional handicraft workshops; all of which have been familiar sentimental images for generations of Vietnamese people. After a delicious local lunch, board a boat to cruise along the Cai River to witness the daily life of local people along the riverbank. Enjoy refreshing coconut juice at the Coco Island. As you’re tired after a long day of tour, pamper yourself with a rejuvenating mud bath and a health-beneficial hot mineral spring. Head back to Cau Da Port as the sun begins to set in good time for your cruise departure. Trip ends.
Exploring the best of Nha Trang with this one day from shore excursions will takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City with the white sand beaches, offshore islands with magical coral ecosystems, Chong Island, Doc Let Island, the ancient Cham temples, Long Son Pagoda, Po Nagar Cham Towers and Dam market
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Additional price port fee (25 USD/pax/day). This fee belonging to the ports, allows us to pick you up from inside the ports, applied for all every ports within Vietnam
- For permission on arrival at Cau Da Port , please provide some forced information: Name of Cruise Ship, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Number of Passport, Expire Date of Passport.
- Port pick up and return
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if needed
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.