As a country which boasts a myriad of resplendent countryside and versatile selection of city life, it’s no wonder so many people embark on Vietnam Tours from Australia.
- This dynamic country offers astonishing culture and intrigue throughout the cities and villages, as well as the more rural areas.
- The capital city of Hanoi is the gateway to Vietnam for many travellers, with its boulevards decorated by palm trees, stunning lakes and of course, the historic and vibrant Old Quarter.
Vietnam Tour Packages from Australia may also lead you slightly east of the capital to Ha Long Bay, one of the most beautiful locations on Earth. The middle of this country will greet you with food hubs such as Hue and Da Nang, not to mention a variety of unspoiled beaches, and just a few hundred miles further south, the exciting city of Ho Chi Minh (formerly Saigon)! This region is home to some of Vietnam’s most famous attractions including the Mekong Delta, Cu Chi tunnels and Nha Trang.
See more : Best vietnam holiday packages
Vietnam Tour Packages from Australia will have you feeling like royalty fairly quickly as the locals are especially favourable of anyone from down under. You will be able to bask in a similar climate which you enjoy back home, especially throughout the summer months, however make sure you’re armed with a few thick jackets if you’re likely to be in the north of Vietnam during winter.
Health and Fitness
- There are numerous things you should put into consideration before jetting off on your Vietnam Tour from Australia, one of the primary aspects being your health. Although Vietnam is a beautiful country, take precautions before visiting.
- Some active diseases in this part of SE Asia include polio, typhoid, HIV/AIDS, malaria, hepatitis A and B, rabies and tuberculosis. It is strongly advised that you consult your doctor about your plans to travel Vietnam, in order for you to get any vaccinations plus up to date medical advice in the months before departing.
Safety and Security
- In regards to world standards, Vietnam is a relatively safe country, however be sure to apply a degree of common sense while travelling through a foreign country. As with anywhere that experiences a density of tourists, petty crimes such as thievery, pickpocketing, prostitution and assault tend to ascend.
- One of the most important things to remember while travelling is to keep a copy of your passport, credit card numbers and airline tickets on you at all times in case of emergency. Keep them separate from the original documents too. During your Vietnam Tours, be sure to apply extra caution while commuting the cities, especially Saigon and Hanoi.
- Try not to wear expensive jewellery and keep your most valuable or important possessions close to your body. Inside pockets are generally the hardest for pickpockets to access, however simply keeping your guard up at all times is enough to deter most thieves.
- Travelling in groups at night time is the best way to stay safe and try to use taxis during your Vietnam Tour from Australia as they inexpensive, numerous and metered. It is also sensible to take a business card from your hotel so you can always find your way back.
Learn more : best time to visit vietnam
Australian citizens will need a visa to enter Vietnam and this must be arranged before you arrive, unless you have arranged the visa on arrival service.
Before embarking on Vietnam Tours from Australia, make sure your passport has at least six months validity left or you may be refused entry. The best time to travel to Vietnam simply depends on your own preferences.
Keyword search :
- vietnam travel deals australia
- vietnam tour packages 2012
- vietnam tour packages 2015
- vietnam holiday packages 2016
- vietnam holiday packages all inclusive
- vietnam family holiday packages
- vietnam holiday deals 2016
- vietnam flight accommodation packages