Vietnam – an amazingly exotic and utterly captivating possesses a breathtaking natural beauty with incredible natural and cultural heritages that quickly becomes addictive.
- A Vietnam Tour Package that including destination from northern to southern Vietnam, each city in Vietnam is a new, unique and surprising experience in cultural, peoples and heritage.
Such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, Nha Trang, or Dalat…etc are really worth visiting at any time of year.
- Being included in the tour package We cannot have a unique perspective about culture without mentioning to Cham Pa – My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam.
- It was an independent state from around the 2nd to the 17th century, at which time it was occupied by Vietnam.
- My Son Sanctuary refers to a group of Hindu temples that have been destroyed by time and wars. This is considered a political centre and a royal burial ground and the complex consists of more than 70 structures devoted to Hindu gods and goddesses and the most noticeable one .
Shiva was believed to serve as the Champa Kings’ protectorate during each king’s reign.
My Son Sanctuary is well-known as a destination of tourists in Southeast Asia from over the world that including the great Angkor Wat in Cambodia. A Private Luxury Vietnam Tour Package to this sanctuary can provide visitors with a profound insight into Champa civilizations in the past and understanding how the peoples went about their lives when the culture flourished. In addition, you’ll be able to check out many gorgeous and fascinating towers, temples and stone structures.
At My Son Sanctuary, you will be impressed by the sandstone and red bricks which used to make these structures contribute to their memorable and attractive appearances.
- Opening Hours: All year round. The best time to visit is early in the morning before it gets too hot and when it is not too busy
- Location: In a small valley in Duy Tan Commune, Duy Xuyen District of Quang Nam Province (about 70km southwest of Danang and 40km from Hoi An)
You can check out
some itineraries offered by Vietnam Tour Operator and choose the most suitable one.