Indochina is the former name of a region of Southeast Asia, which comprises the territories of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand. Rediscovering Indochina is currently a unique concept in Indochina travel products. Meanwhile, Myanmar (Formly Burma) and Laos are the suitable destinations for tourists who desire for unspoiled natural landscapes and the authentic Southeast Asia. The two countries share a border, which makes it available to get across by overland, You would be able to get a permit to exit Myanmar across that border, but getting a permit is time-consuming and expensive. And you may have to get off the bus and cross the Friendship bridge on foot. All the facts leave you that there would be better in taking flight from Yangon to Vientiane with one stop in Bangkok which takes roughly 4 hours.
A Myanmar Tour which will take you to visit the awesome pagodas in Yangon, the ancient temples in Bagan, cruise on the magical Inle Lake and the cultural centre of Mandalay in Myanmar. In Laos, just take it easy and take it slow, and enjoy. After a one-day city tour in Vientiane, move to Luang Prabang. Including to Laos Tour Package is Kuang Si Waterfall to soak up the beauty of the Kuang Si Waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear waters.
- Plenty of time to explore Luang Prabang, one of Asia’s best preserved traditional cities
- Morning cruise on the Mekong River to visit the Pak Ou Caves
- Visits to the temples in the sleepy capital of Vientiane
- The majestic Shwedagon Pagoda, towering over the city of Yangon
- The charming colonial buildings and tree lined streets
- Panoramic views from Mt Popa
- Sunset cruise on the Irrawaddy River
- Floating gardens on Inle Lake
- Explore the Ancient City of “Bagan”, home to thousands of temples dating back 1,500 years.
For first-time visitors seeking a uniquely local introductory experience among countries of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar. We have a lot of Tour Packages which combined between Myanmar and Laos for your lifetime experience. Learn more about different countries in Southeast Asia including Vietnam and Cambodia: http://yourvietnamtravel.com/indochina-tour/multi-country/vietnam-and-cambodia/