About Dang Nang Beach City
If you are looking for vietnam luxury beach tours and definitely Vietnam is on your wanderlust list, this is not only because of the stunning beauty of Vietnam’s natural landscape, but also the rich culture, history and people…, which become meaningful to the world with many beautiful landscapes as moutains, beaches, caves, bays…in order to accommodate tourists the various type of holiday such as golf vacation, honeymoon, cultural expedition, beach holiday, cruise tours and more..
- One of the best vacation spots in Vietnam for a leisurely stay that will allow you also to visit some of the most interesting tourist attractions in central Vietnam would be Da Nang where has a rich heritage due to its past as a busy and lively French colonial port.
- Although Da Nang is becoming more modern in the present, Da Nang remains connected to its native roots. Similar to many Asian cities, Da Nang offers a handful of historical sites, respected by the local populace and serve as spiritual sites for the dedicated. Many of these ‘attractions’ are open to the public to behold the grandeur of Da Nang.
There many noteworthy places of interest in Da Nang and the trip is not complete until visitors spend a day at these places of worship to learn more about Da Nang’s rich cultural and religious heritages such as Ba Na Hills, Linh Ung Buddhist Temple, Phap Lam Pagoda, Da Nang Cathedral, My Son Sanctuary or Marble Moutain, where called the “Five Elements Mountains” (Ngu Hanh Son), they are a famous destination for tourist from around the world. The five elements that constitute the Marble Mountains include metal (Kim), water (Thuy), wood, (Moc), fire (Hoa) and earth (Tho).
Tourists can easily access the caves and explore the many intricate tunnels that were used as vital bases and hiding places for Vietnamese revolutionaries during wartime.… Beside that, The coastal city of Da Nang, Vietnam, is known for its warm and vivid-colored beaches and proximity to the surrounding Ba Na Hills.
When visiting Da Nang, there are various activities visitors can do near the sea and on the beach, which should not be missed when you’re planning for a beach-only oriented vacation. Whether you want to take a relaxing swim or stroll on the pristine sands, this fascinating area definitely offers something to do for everyone. To get around, there are numerous of beaches in Da Nang area: the Southern region, Son Tra area, and the Northern regions.
At Da Nang, tourists can find various types of accommodations from cozy guesthouses to five-star beachfront resorts served Casino such as Crowne International Club
About Hoi an – The famous travel local
- From Da Nang it takes 3 hours reach to Hue and 45 mins to Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism attractions dating back to centuries ago, the Hue Imperial citadel and surrounding fortifications and royal chambers are hard to be missed, in Hoi An, you are recommended to make a stop where well-known tourist destination partially due to its fascinating architecture that blends both French and Chinese elements together.
- UNESCO has acknowledged Hoi An as a World Heritage Site. See more about Top Attrations in Hoi An | Things to Do in Hoi An, you will have several options to explore the town and its country side, beach is a life and fishing, participate in farming trip and cycling are among the most popular things to do in Hoi An and also participate a Cooking class to know how to cook some Vietnamese dishes.
- Central of Vietnam, especially Da Nang is truly home to incredible and beautiful beaches in Vietnam. You are sure to have a wonderful time exploring and enjoying the picturesque sights and sounds in Da Nang. From the mountains to the pristine beaches, there is something for everyone to fall in love with in Da Nang, Vietnam. In addition, Da Nang is also one of those places where you can travel with family members, for couples to enjoy their honeymoon tour or for anyone who love beach.
Book one of our exciting Holiday packakges in Vietnam and we look forward to taking travellers on a journey filled with fond memories and special moments. Visit our website for Vietnam Luxury Vacation