- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Can Tho (L/D)
We will begin our day with a trip to My Tho Town where we will have the opportunity to enjoy a boat cruise and hand-rowing sampans. We will also visit local villages where coconut candies are made.Not only will you have the chance to watch the locals produce coconut candies, but you can also get involved in coconut handicraft before visiting the bee farm. We will have lunch in Ben Tre Province before heading to Can Tho City via the My Thuan Suspension Bridge that sits above the Mekong River.We will check into our hotel before dinner at a nice restaurant.
Day 02: Can Tho – Vinh Long – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Day 2 will begin with an early breakfast to get our energy up for an exciting day. After breakfast, we will take a boat trip to the Floating Market and watch the locals sit aboard their small boats selling and exchanging goods. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh City, we will visit Dong Tam Snakes Farm – the largest snake farm in Vietnam. We will have a delicious lunch at the Mekong Rest Stop, before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Boating along the Hau River to Thoi Son Island
- Enjoy interesting traditional Music is performed
- Joining in Coconut Candy making with local ladies
- Try an impressive honey tea
- Boat trip to Cai Rang Floating market, the most unique market in Vietnam
- See people with goods sales from boat to boat, more visit to local gardens, taste the Coconut Milk, fresh fruits
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation at 3,4 star hotel selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.