- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Can Tho (L/D)
After breakfast, leave behind the hustle and bustle of Saigon to delve into the Mekong Delta, a patchwork of emerald greens and the rice bowl of southern Vietnam. After 2 hours drive, arrive Ben Tre province crossing Rach Mieu Bridge, hop on a private motorize and cruise through the waterways and cannel of the Mekong delta to visit fruits orchards and learn about the local cottage industries like brick kiln-making, coconut processing, sleeping mats. Take a motorized cart (tuk tuk) or bicycle on shady paths, passing by green rice fiends and vegetable plains. Lunch is served in local restaurant.
After lunch, we experience a rowing-boat ride along beautiful water palm creek before we continue by the motorized boat back to the pier. Continue by car to Can Tho City. Overnight at homestay/hotel Can Tho.
Day 02: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating market – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
After breakfast, cruise along the small and picturesque tributaries by motorboat to visit the Cai Rang floating market (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). Stop at another village to visit a rice husking mill, and walk around the village. See the beautiful scenery and daily activities of the locals. Disembark at Ninh Kieu quay, visit an ancient house (in Binh Thuy, 10 km from Cantho) and Can Tho museum. Have lunch at a local restaurant on the way back to Sai Gon via My Tho. End of Mekong Delta Cruise with great experiences.
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh/ Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 2 days 1 night
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, Beach and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Can Tho (L/D)
Day 02: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at homestay/hotel selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.