- Prices & Policies
Our guide and shuttles bus will pick you up at Tien Sa port/ Chan May Port about 7.00am by a private car to My Son Holly Land, was a capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son is considered to be in the same league as some of Southeast Asia s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and sanctuaries was built from the 7 to 13 centuries. Back to Hoi An for lunch. After the relax, it is light excursion to go around tiny town of Hoi An for city tour: 400 years old Japanese Bridge, 300 years old Chinese temple, 200 years old Vietnamese former merchants house, Return the Tien Sa port/ Chan May Port at 17.00 pm
Tour route: Chan May Port - Hue City or Tien Sa Port - Da Nang City
Duration: 1 days
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Start/End: Chan May port/Hue or Tien Sa Port/ Da Nang
Group size: Private tour only - 1 person minimum and above
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Additional price port fee (25 USD/pax/day). This fee belonging to the ports, allows us to pick you up from inside the ports, applied for all every ports within Vietnam
- For permission on arrival at Tien Sa Port/ Chan May Port, please provide some forced information: Name of Cruise Ship, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Number of Passport, Expire Date of Passport.
- Port pick up and return
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.