- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival – Halong Bay (B/Halal Lunch/Halal Dinner)
Upon arrival, our driver (no guide) will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Noi Bai International airport, transfer to Halong Bay (3.5 hours road trip). Dinner at a local seafood restaurant. Free to visit Ha Long Night Market. Overnight in Halong City.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/Halal Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel in Halong Bay at 8.00am and start visiting Halong Bay, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. Getting on the boat for 4 hours cruising to visit the bay with stopover to discovery Dau Go and Thien Cung caves that are the most beautiful caves in bay with great stalactites and stalagmite. Coming back harbor by another way to see Fighting cock, Sea dog ,Tortoise ,Sail islands and stop for swimming in blue bay or gazing sunset on sunny day. Have a lunch with local food on boat before getting on the bus for coming back Ha Noi. Then you will get a chance to visit Hanoi’s key sites: Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, But Tower (Pen – shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red – painted wooden and The Huc bridge. Have a cyclo (predicable) trip around with 36 streets of Hanoi Old Quarter. End of day you will enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese Art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture, then is free time for shopping at old town. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 03: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc (B/Halal Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
Your guide and driver will meet you at 8:30am to drive about 100 kilometres south to Hoa Lu the ancient capital of the Dinh and Le dynasties dating back to the 11th century. Not much of the capital remains, but fortunately some of its ruins and tombs have survived for a millennium. The scenery is spectacular and more than make up for the lack of ruins.
After lunch in a local restaurant you will continue to nearby Tam Coc or Three Caves in Vietnamese, an area of natural beauty that is often referred to as Halong Bay on land. Board a small boat and meander lazily down the river to the ancient caves. See limestone karsts jetting skywards out of electric green rice paddies.. Returning back to the pier your vehicle will be waiting to take you back to Hanoi arriving late afternoon.
Day 04: Hanoi Departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi International Airport for flight back home.
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival – Halong Bay (L/D)
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L)
Day 03: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc (B/L)
Day 04: Hanoi Departure (B)
The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices
- Private transportation with A/C
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/ Other language is available on your request
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with Double Room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: 03 ; Halal Lunch: 03 ; Halal Dinner: 03)
- Airport transfer 2ways
- Water puppet show
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Vietnamese Govement’s tax
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late checkout time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement.
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Children from 10 years old up to consider as adult
- Children from 5 to 6 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 7 to 9 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.