- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival (Halal Lunch)
Upon arrival, our driver will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Noi Bai International airport, transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter and drop at hotel to check in. Then, you will get a chance to visit Hoan Kiem lake and Mosque in Hang Luoc street. Exploring the fascinating of Hanoi Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerwares, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. End of the day you can enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture. Dinner at halal restaurant and Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Breakfast/Seafood Lunch/ Seafood dinner)
Our shuttle bus will pick up at lobby of hotel at 8.00am and start journey east to Halong Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see every day Vietnamese village life. On arrival, we board a beautiful traditional junk and spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an evening swim from the side of the boat. Spend the night on our luxurious boat. Overnight on Cruise
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast / Halal Lunch )
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Cave of Surprises, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 4.30pm. Drop at hotel in Hanoi. Free time in your own way to discover Hanoi Old Quarter or take your time for shopping at Hang Ngang, Hang Dao street. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi Departure (breakfast)
After breakfast, our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Noi bai International Airport for flight back home
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival - City Tour (Halal Lunch)
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Breakfast/Seafood lunch/seafood dinner)
Day 03: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast/halal lunch)
Day 04: Hanoi Departure (Breakfast)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- 5star hotel/ cruise is available at your request, contact us for further information.
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star|
|Hanoi||Amanda / Gia Bao Hotel||Sunway Hotel|
|Halong||V’spirit Cruise/ Glory Legend||Graylline Cruise|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/ Other language is available on your request
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with Double Room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: 03 ; Halal Lunch: 03 ; Halal Dinner: 01)
- Airport transfer 2 ways
- Water puppet show
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Vietnamese Govement’s tax
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late checkout time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement.
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Children from 10 years old up to consider as adult
- Children from 5 to 6 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 7 to 9 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.