- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival (Halal lunch)
Upon arrival, our guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Noi Bai International airport, transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter and drop at hotel to check in. Then you will get a chance to visit Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house), the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Presidential Palace; the Temple of Literature; West Lake. In the late afternoon enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese Art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture or take one hour on cyclo to discover Hanoi Old Quarter (A choice between Cyclo and Water Puppet Show). End of the day is time for shopping at Mosque in Hang Luoc street and exploring the fascinating of Hanoi Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more.. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Breakfast/ Seafood lunch/ Seafood dinner)
Our guide & shuttle bus will pick up at lobby of hotel between 07.45 – 08.15am, take 3.5hours drive to Halong Bay, a Wolrd Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. Spend 24 hours on a traditional Junk Cruise in the amazing bay: a natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters. Arrive at the dock around noon and board your junk. Savor a gourmet lunch of fresh seafood onboard as we sail out into the mystical bay. In the afternoon, cruise around some of Halong’s many islands, including Dinh Huong and Ga Choi. Along the way visit one of the bay’s 3 largest caves (Thien Cung, Dau Go or Sung Sot). Stop at an island cove with a sheltered white-sand beach and take a dip in the warm waters of the Tonkin Gulf (weather permitting). Pass the night on your junk, lulled to sleep by the gentle rocking of calm waters. Overnight on Cruise
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast/ Halal Lunch)
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore nearby islands by rowboat. Return to the junk for breakfast then take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of Bai Tu Long Bay as you navigate back to Halong City. Have brunch on board the boat before returning to Halong pier to get back Hanoi. End of the tour at 4.30pm at your hotel.
Day 04: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc (Breakfast/ halal lunch)
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at 08:00 at your hotel in Hanoi then depart for Ninh Binh, after 2 hours driving, we arrive Ninh Binh Province. Visit Dinh Temple in Hoa Lu – Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day trip from Hanoi Our first visit is the former capital of Vietnam – Hoa Lu, visit two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city of Dai Viet. Proceed to Tam Coc for lunch. Tam Coc known as “Halong Bay on land” boasting breathtaking scenery, “Tam Coc” means three caves. After lunch we get on small rowing boats, the boat trip on the river to all three caves takes about two hours. Drive back to your hotel in Hanoi. End of tour.
Day 05: Hanoi Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free for shopping until our guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi International Airport for flight back home
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival – City Tour (Halal Lunch)
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Breakfast/Seafood lunch/ Seafood dinner)
Day 03: Halong - Hanoi (Breakfast/ Halal lunch)
Day 04: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc (Breakfast/hala Lunch)
Day 05: Hanoi Departure (Breakfast)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- 5star hotel/ cruise is available at your request, contact us for further information.
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star|
|Hanoi||Amanda / Gia Bao Hotel||Sunway Hotel|
|Halong||V’spirit Cruise/ Glory Legend||Graylline Cruise|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicle
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/ Other language is available on your request
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with Double/ Twin Room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: 04; Halal Lunch: 04 ; Halal Dinner: 01)
- Airport transfer 2 ways
- Water puppet show
- Rowing boat Tam Coc
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Vietnamese Govement’s tax
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late checkout time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement.
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Children from 10 years old up to consider as adult
- Children from 5 to 6 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 7 to 9 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.