- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Can Tho (L/D)
7.30 AM Our car will pick up at your hotel for Cai Be town. Upon arrival at Cai Be, embark a private boat to cruise around Cai Be Floating Market to see local people being selling, buying, exchanging goods from their boats. Visit local garden and house to see orchard, rice crisped producing process. After lunch taking a cruise along river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvellous natural setting of Mekong Delta region. Drive to Can Tho city. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 02: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Thot Not – Chau Doc (B/L)
8h00 cruising along the small and picturesque tributaries by rowing boat, we will see the Cai Rang floating market (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily life in MekongRiver and you will roam through the village to visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop. We now travel by land to Chau Doc, on the way we will pass Thot Not to visit Bang Lang Bird Sanctuary (StorkGarden) or Crocodile Farm. On arrival at Chau Doc, visit the Sam mountain to enjoy the a breath-taking view and enjoy the sunset on the top of Sam Mountain. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 03: Speed Boat Chau Doc – Phnom Penh. (B)
At 7.00 you are transfer to the boat dock to catch the express boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh. Boat arrives around 1.00pm at Phnom Penh. Trip ends.
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh/ Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 3 days 2 night
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: TLandscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, Beach and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be Floating Market - Can Tho (L/D)
Day 02: Can Tho – Cai Rang - Thot Not - Chau Doc (B/L)
Day 03: Speed boat Chau Doc – Phnom Penh (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3,4 star hotel selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta
- Speed Boat to Phnom Penh
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.