- Prices & Policies
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
Take a Night Train for Sapa Tour at 8.30pm – Be escorted to the railway station by Your Vietnam Travel staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C
(If you don’t want to share cabin with the other passengers, please let us know to book a whole four berths cabin or a cabin with two berths. Surcharge is applicable)
Day 01: Lao Cai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (L/D)
Arrive railways station at about 6.30AM, take a drive uphill to the mountainous town of Sapa where the monotony of the expansive green landscape is enlivened by the colours of its hill tribes, leave the baggage at your hotel. Departure at 08.30 to 09.00 am, 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom.
Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike. Overnight in Hotel/ Homestay
Day 02: Cat Cat & Sin Chai (B/L)
After breakfast, a walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way back to Sapa.Bus to Lao Cai Station and have dinner
Night 3: Lao Cai – Hanoi
This tour takes you through the Sapa valley with its amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields as far as the eye can see. You will start from Sapa through the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley to Y Linh Ho village, home to Black Hmong minorities, then stunning views across the valley with mountains and rice terraces as far as the eye can see. Next on the route is a stop at Lao Chai, an established Hmong minority village which has been inhabited for centuries. This is also taking tourists a chance to have a glimpse into the daily life of local ethnic people, as well as take part in traditional activities such as weaving fabric. It is also a good opportunity to purchase some traditional souvenirs and handicrafts right from the craftsmen. People can also try some local food selling the way upcoming to the hill.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Group Tour is available on your request, please contact us for further information.
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Sapa||Sunny Moutain/Bamboo||U Sapa||Victoria|
|Train||Sapaly / Fansipan||Sapaly / Fansipan||Victoria|
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star at hotel (or Homestay) selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Train Ticket Soft Sleeper Cabin with A/C 02 ways
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.