- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong – Hang village (L/D) (170 km & 3 hours walk)
Today morning we will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel at 8:00 AM, and then we will depart from Hanoi. Upon arrival at Pom Coong village in Mai Chau, we will take a short walk to visit the ethnic Thai people, then lunch will be served at stilt house of Thai people in Pom Coong village. After lunch, we will leave Mai Chau for a short ride along the Ma River (22 km) to Tan Phuc village. Off the van and off the beaten path, we will begin the trekking to Hang village. For 3 hours we will trek through outstanding mountain scenery and picturesque rice paddies, Thai and Muong stilt house on the green mountain. We will arrive in Ban Hang village in the afternoon; become guests at a traditional Thai home on stilts. Tonight we will have a traditional dinner and stay the night in Hang village.
Day 02: Hang village – Kho Muong village (B/L/D)
Get up and observe, or even take part in their activities in the morning because the daily life here starts early, take an opportunity to stroll around Hang village before having breakfast served by Thai people, then at 8 a.m. start our trek. Mai Chau Walk approximately 5 to 6 hours. The first hiking is hard with some steep climbs and yet more stream crossing, the next is really glorious with beautiful views of valley, rice terraces, rich rain forest, and streams.
Picnic lunch on the way at Eo Ken village, arrival in Kho Muong – the setting of the village is perhaps the most beautiful in Vietnam. Stroll round the village and join in as villagers go about their daily lives, or relax in one of the three-eco homestays superbly set up by FFI (Flora and Fauna International) in conjunction with local villages. Please be soft and nice, nature is just very lovely here. Arrival in Kho Muong village in the afternoon. Spend our second night in a typical Thai eco – stilt house.
Day 03: Kho Muong- Mai Chau – transfer back to Hanoi (B/L)
This morning, at 8:00 AM we will start our trek (approx. 5 to 6 hrs.). The first hiking is not too hard so just relax and talk with nature before reaching to Eo Ken village. Take short rest then continue our wonderful trekking with some steep climbs and yet more stream crossing, the next is really glorious with beautiful views of valley, rice terraces, rich rain forest, streams…. Hang village is in front of us.
Stop for a short rest, experience the local daily life then we take a short further walk to the main road. Here driver will pick us up back to Mai Chau for a late lunch. After lunch, more rest or walk around the village and transfer back to Hanoi. Arrival in Hanoi in the late afternoon. Finish our trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Remote Rural Village
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation at natural Bungalow selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 02 ; Lunch: 03 ; Dinner: 02)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.