- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi arrival
Fly to Hanoi. Upon arrival, our shuttles bus & guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Noi Bai International airport, transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Sightseeing today includes explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas,.. start a Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house), the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End the day’s explorations with a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter or enjoy a traditional water puppet show.
Day 03: Bus to Sapa – Cat Cat Village (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, our bus and guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 6.30am to 6.45am, then departing to Sapa by Bus and following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. Upon arrival the hill of Sapa. Enjoy spectacular views of rice terraced mountains, and see local people dressed in colourful costumes walking along the roadside. Take a walking tour through the local market and visit Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong hill tribe. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hotel
Learn more other option of Vietnam insight 12-day – Luxury Vietnam Holiday Package
Day 04: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Night train to Hanoi (B/ L)
After breakfast at hotel, leave Sapa for Bac Ha market – a colorful market of the local hill tribe, 10h00 you will arrive Bac Ha, independently attend the market that known as the most colorful ethnic market of all Northwest Vietnam. It is a fusion of many different hill tribes inhabiting around Bac Ha moutain district and here you can easily distinguish them by their different colorful costume dressing. Attend the market, you will find out not only typical traditional customer but also the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the Tay, the Dzay, the Red Dzao, the Black H’mong. After lunch, drive back to Lao Cai, from the main road we walk down hill 2km to Trung Do village of the Tay minority located by the Chay riverbank. Visit and learn more typical culture, house architecture. Drive back to Lao Cai, stop in Ha Khau border gate to visit the international border gate Vietnam – China before catching the night train back to Hanoi.
Day 05: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Arrive Hanoi early morning. Make your own way to get back hotel to take a shower (Early check-in is available at your request) before start your journey to Halong Bay (the World Natural Heritage site) via the Red River Delta. After 3.5 hours driving, arrival at Halong Pier, you check out the junk cruise while lunch is served. You will cruise passing through the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons teeth. After lunch, you take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. In the late afternoon, you visit an interesting fishing village with an opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. At sunset, you do kayaking or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board, enjoy watching the peaceful sunset and later unwind at a restaurant. Overnight on Cruise
Day 06: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Da nang (B/L)
Wake up to tai chi on board, continue cruising amongst magnificent karst peaks on the tranquil green waters of Halong Bay. Stay on the boat before returning to Hanoi and take a flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our guide and transfer to hotel in Hoi An to check-in.
Day 07: My Son – Hoi An (B/L)
Departs for My Son, My Son 70 km southwest of Da Nang, was the capital of the once almighty Champa Kingdom. It boasts a complex of ancient ruins that date back 1,700 years. This is the most complete example of ancient Champa ruins that Vietnam has maintained. Transfer back to Hoi An and have lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, take a walking tour of charming Hoi An. Visit a lovely old-style house, Japanese Bridge, a Chinese temple and the market and overnight in Hoi An.
Day 08: Hoi An Cooking Class – bus to Hue (B/L)
We will meet at Hai Scout Café (98 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An Ancient Town) at 8.15AM for a drink – as our meeting point. From this café shop, we will head to Hoian’s colorful market where we would get an opportunity in exploring the market and interact with local vendors to purchase some fresh ingredients for today’s cooking class. Next, board the Red Bridge boat for a leisurely 25 min cruise along the Hoi An River to the Red Bridge Cooking School. Upon arrival the school, we will discover the school’s herb and vegetable garden before starting your cooking lesson. The class runs for about an hour and 15min including demonstrations from the school’s chefs as well as time to help prepare traditional dishes. At the end of class, enjoy an introductory lesson in the art of Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration). Finish the class at approximately 1pm. Then, leave Hoi an for Hue with a stop at the Marble Mountains en route. Taking the scenic route to Hue over the Hai Van Pass.
Day 09: Hue City Tour (B/ L)
The epitome of Vietnam’s dynastic past, Hue is a dignified and scholarly city. This morning explore the Imperial Citadel and the Forbidden Purple City before visiting the Royal Tomb of Minh Mang and the Thien Mu Pagoda which overlooks the Perfume River. Continue to visit Dong Ba market. Then free & easy in your own way.
Day 10: Hue – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B)
Morning flight to Saigon. Take a short trip to visit to Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral and the War Remnants Museum.
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Pick up you at hotel at 8am. We will then depart for My Tho, where we will take a boat ride along the river. View the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river bank as we approach the My Tho fishing village – a floating fish farm. Proceed to Tortoise Island and have lunch in the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Next we visit a family business that epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Enjoy a row boat ride along the creeks. After trekking through the fruit plantation, return to the village. The full day of activity will conclude with a relaxing drive back to Ho Chi Minh and overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City departure (B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights home/ next destination.
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 12 days 11 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour - Night train to Sapa (B/L)
Day 3: Sapa – Lao chai – Ta van Village (B/L)
Day 4: Sapa – Bac Ha Sunday Market - Night train to Hanoi (B/L)
Day 5: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 6: Halong Bay – Hanoi - Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
Day 7: My Son - Hoi An (B/L)
Day 8: Hoi An Cooking Class – Hue (B/L)
Day 9: Hue City Tour (B/L)
Day 10: Hue - Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong delta (B/L)
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 190 $$ for Domestic Flight (Hanoi – Da Nang – Hue – Ho Chi Minh )
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Airport Transfer at destination
- Kayaking / Rowing boa
- Cooking Class
- Boat trip Mekong Delta
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.