- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Welcome aboard and sail through Halong Bay. Allow your eyes to swim across the azure waters of this magical place, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons.
A delectable lunch is served shortly after boarding and you find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities of the boat. The boat starts to cruise into the Bay and within the first hour you can enjoy this World Heritage Site.
A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave. The Cave is very large – about 1000 sqm – and is peppered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, formed out of ancient limestone karsts about 700,000 years ago. The cave is five meters above sea level. This visit will last approximately 20 minutes (we strongly recommend that you do not wear high heel shoes for this excursion).
The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village, the biggest and oldest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. The village is explored via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat). You will pass through this ancient village which comprises fishing boats and floating houses – simply irresistible.
After returning to the boat in the late afternoon guests can sharpen their culinary skills at our cooking class performance conducted by our energetic chef. Surely you can give him a helping hand any time and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. The boat cruises slowly with the evening sun to its mooring point. If not now, when then is it time to enjoy a massage or at least to quaff a drink – in the miraculous descending sun – on our Sundeck.
At 07:30pm another delicious meal – dinner is served. After dinner the night is yours; kick back on a comfy pillowed chair or watch the stars from the Sundeck and inhale the surreal beauty whilst sipping a glass of wine.
Not many places in the world offer those special feelings. The mooring place is a fantastic overnight spot with glittering lights from the other boats and a calm sea, perfect for your first dream in the middle of the Bay where once Dragons played amid sparkling jewels.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by-if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the Sundeck (07:00am). A great morning activity to feel one with this natural wonder.
Then it is time for an early morning swim – in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch. Sporty ones can also climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City, passing picturesque areas like the Tam Cung Cave and Poem Mountain.
During our trundle breakfast is served before we arrive at the shore at around 11:00am. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark with our tender boat to Tuan Chau Marina.
Cruise Halong operates a number of Halong Bay’s best known junk style boats, the Ginger, the Jasmine and the Violet. Their offerings include 2days 1night (known package of the Dagon Passage) & 3days 2nights (Package Jewels of Ha Long Bay Cruises) as well as private charters.
Each of the three boats in the Cruise Ha Long collection offers a different travel experience. The Halong Ginger is the oldest of the fleet, launched in 2006, and features 10 good sized cabins with maximum 20passengers and plenty of common viewing space. The Jasmine is larger with twenty three cabins with maximum 46 passengers and similar standards if slightly different decoration. There’s also plenty of common bay viewing space on the Jasmine deck - even when it’s running at full capacity. Some cabins also have small balconies.
While both the Ginger and Jasmine are very comfortable, quality cruise options, they only feature a few suites each, the youngest of whom is the coquettish Violet with 6 cabins maximum 12 passengers. The Violet is named after the beautiful Violet Chirita, a delicate purple-flowered plant that grows nowhere else but on the rocky slopes of Halong Bay. Like her namesake, The Violet is small and exquisite
Crews and meals on all boats are very very luxury.
Like other single night cruise operators, the Cruise Halong single night cruises are pretty tightly packed - especially on the morning of day 2 prior to disembarkation.
Itineraries are similar as well and include a fishing village visit, cave visit, swimming and kayaking.
Please contact us for more information about prices
- Accommodation at 5 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Doule sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Yourvietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Yourvietnam can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.