- Prices & Policies
If you are busy with your working or if you are in limited time but you want to take a small opportunity to offer your family a short Tours of Vietnam and Cambodia . This trip is for you. Only 12 days 11 but it is enough for you to take a glance at our amazing countries , ensuring you get to experience the very best that Vietnam & Cambodia have to offer. With this trip, your family will have unforgettable and memorable vacation with us.
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival (D)
Fly to Hanoi, depend on your time arrival the rest of the day is yours to soaking up the local culture. A street food tour is available at your request : 17.30pm – 20.30pm
Our guide will pick you up at Hotel to enjoy Hanoi Street Food Tour for 3 hours. We always do highly recommend the customers could do this option. It could be considered as indoor trip that bring to you a new feeling about Vietnam cuisine. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM for full day to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house); the Presidential Palace; the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake; the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End of the day you can enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel and start journey east to Halong Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see everyday Vietnamese village life. On arrival, we board a beautiful traditional junk and spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an evening swim from the side of the boat. Spend the night on our luxurious boat.
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Cave of Surprises, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbour and the return drive to Hanoi and transfer to Noi Bai airport for a jump flight to Da Nang. Subject to flight time we offer optional stop in Bac Ninh, for visiting a special place and the cradle of Vietnamese folklore music in the Red River Delta or Thanh Chuong Viet Palace (with additional charge). Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 05: Tra Que Village (B/Light lunch)
Cycling into the countryside to the small farming community of Tra Que Vegetable Village. Here you can enjoy the lush green countryside and see the farmers at work, later learn to make vietnamese spring roll and free on foot massage by herbs. Enjoy a free afternoon back in Hoi An.
Day 06: Hoi An – transfer to Hue (B)
Leave Hoi an for Hue with a stop at the Marble Mountains en route. Taking the scenic route to Hue over the Hai Van Pass. Upon arrival Hue, the rest of the day is at leisure and overnight in Hue.
Day 07: Hue City Tour (B/L)
Enjoy an entire day touring the Vietnam’s former ancient capital. Start the day with a visit to the Imperial Citadel, home to the Imperial City and Forbidden Purple City – once the Emperor’s private residence. The Imperial City was created in the 19th century and modeled on the Forbidden City in Beijing. The Imperial Enclosure houses many palaces and temples within its walls. In the afternoon, continue on your tour stopping at the Imperial Museum, Tu Hieu Pagoda and vibrant Dong Ba riverside market. Overnight in Hue
Day 08: Hue – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to airport flight to Ho Chi Minh & take a short sight-seeing: visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the War Remnants Museum and shopping at Ben Thanh Market.
Day 09: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Travel about two hours south of Ho Chi Minh City to Ben Tre, the gateway to the Mekong Delta. Hop aboard a small boat and explore the waterways stopping off at a small home-based factory where workers process coconuts to be used in products like matting and candy. Then transfer to Le Jarai, a converted rice barge and continue your cruise along the Mekong River. Join in a demonstration of Vietnamese cooking and watch the river go by as you enjoy a sumptuous three-course lunch of Mekong specialties! Late in the afternoon arrive into Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh – Fly to Siem Reap (B/D)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap Airport, you will be met and welcome by our friendly guide and then transferred direct to your hotel. Start your visit to South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Temple, Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. It is time to visit one of the great wonders of the world, symbol of the heart and soul of the Cambodia, Angkor Wat. Tonight you will welcomed buffet dinner with Khmer Apsara Dance Show. Overnight at hotel
Day 11: Siem Reap (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, We continue to visit the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers, Pre Rup, East Mebon, and Neak Poan. Visit Krovan, Royal Bath of Srah Srang and Banteay Kdei temples. Overnight at hotel
Day 12: Siem Reap Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel – visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take an excursion in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia, and Les Artisan D’ Angkor. Free & leisure at your own time for rolling at local markets or shopping until transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure
=============End of Service============
Starts/Ends: Hanoi/ Siem Reap or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 12 days 11 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, Beach and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Hanoi – Arrival (D)
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour (B/ L)
Day 03: Hanoi - Halong (B/L/D)
Day 04: Halong – Hanoi – Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
Day 05: Hoi An (B/L)
Day 06: Hoi An – Hue (B)
Day 07: Hue City Tour(B/L)
Day 08: Hue – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Day 09: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh – Fly to Siem Riep(B/ L)
Day 11: Siem Riep (B/L)
Day 12: Siem Riep – Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 190 $$ for Domestic Flight (Hanoi – Da Nang – Hue– Ho Chi Minh ) & 230$ for International Flight (Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
Accommodation based on room type as indications. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge and customers are advised that in some cases our selected hotels fully booked, we will offer alternative accommodation in a hotel of equal category.
|Hanoi||Noble Boutique||Tirant hotel||Apricot hotel|
|Halong||Swan Cruise||Indochina Sails||Paradise Luxury|
|Hue||Moonlight hotel||Eldora hotel||La Residence|
|Hoi An||Kiman hotel||Vinh Hung Emerald||Palm Garden|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Saigon||Grand Silverland||Rex/ New World|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth||Saem Siem Reap||Sokha Angkor|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotels/ Cruise selected including daily breakfast with Double/ Twin Sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport transfer at destinations
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta
- Cooking Class
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available at your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Cambodia
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.