- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong (L/D)
Indochina Sails boarding time is at 12:15 pm. Upon boarding guests are greeted with a welcome drink and gather in the dining room for a comprehensive safety and boat orientation briefing followed by itinerary details.
After the briefing and check in we have a bit of free time till lunch is served at 1:00pm. Lunch is a multi-course Vietnamese and Western set menu. Any and all dietary needs will be catered to.
During lunch we cruise through the Bai Tu Long Bay, cruising through the most beautiful and quiet area in Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay to visit Cua Van Fishing Village. Cua Van Floating Fishing Village (the largest fishing village on the Bay). At the village, which has a population of about 600 residents living in about 150 floating houses, guests can choose between kayaking through the village or visiting on small bamboo boats (sampans) rowed by the villagers.
Back on board after visiting the village there will be free time of about one and a half hours before the Cooking Class on board will be held by our Chef and all the passengers could attend to this. During that time the chef will conduct a Cooking Class showing the guests how make some Vietnamese food which is traditional food in Vietnam and guests will taste the food after the class. In addition we will have the first of our double happy hours from 6:00 till 7:00 during which time one free drink will be received for each one ordered. The dinner is served at 7:30pm.
Dinner is a sumptuous buffet featuring an array of salads, seafood, meat dishes, seasonal fresh fruits and deserts.
After dinner guests can relax in the dining room and lounge or on the upper deck and enjoy the second happy hour from 9:00 till 10:00. Board games and playing cards are available and massage services as well (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing from the boat with help from the crew.
Day 02: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
The next morning coffee, tea and breakfast pastries are on offer from 6:45. Tai Chi lessons are led by our tai chi master at 7:00 before we leave the boat at 7:45 for a walking tour of Titov Beach Island. About one hour is spent on the island allowing time for a climb up the steps to the peak for a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up). After the climb there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
Back on board it’s time for final packing and freshening up before enjoying a full breakfast buffet, including traditional Vietnamese Noodles (Pho). After breakfast guests may relax in the dining room and lounge or on the deck enjoying the last Bay views before disembarkation at 11:00am.
A trip to Ha Long Bay is not to be missed if you are planning a holiday in Vietnam and there’s no better way of seeing it than with ‘Indochina Sails’.The experience of sailing around the many rocks and islands in Ha Long Bay is incredible and somewhat mystical at times, especially during the sunset evening hours. You get exceptional views from the boat’s sundeck and if the weather is kind to you, you’ll get some fantastic photographs as well.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on per CABIN for 2 person
|Cabin Type||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec||01st May to 30th Sept|
|Single||Double||CHD 5-10||Single||Double||CHD 5-10|
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 15 USD/ pax/ return
- Adult: 25 USD/ pax/ return
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong or Halong – Hanoi (1 Way)
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 10 USD/ pax
- Adult: 15 USD/ pax
- KAYAKING: Applied for 2 days 1 night cruise only
- Per hour: 10 USD/ pax
- Accommodation at 4 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Shuttle bus from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.