- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Arrival Hanoi
Fly overnight to Hanoi. On arrival you will be met by your expert tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour – Night Train Lao Cai (B/L)
Sightseeing today includes explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas,.. start a Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house), the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End the day’s explorations. Board an overnight soft sleeper train to the hill station of Sapa.
Day 03: Sapa – Cat Cat village – Sin Chai (B/L)
Meet our guide for the scenic drive to the hill station of Sapa. Enjoy spectacular views of rice terraced mountains, and see local people dressed in colourful costumes walking along the roadside. Take a walking tour through the local market and visit Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong hill tribe. Balance of the day at leisure
Day 04: Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Night Train Hanoi (B/L)
Drive south into the Muong Hoa Valley, home to the largest terraced rice fields in Vietnam and trek for approx. 2.5 hours through farm lands and rolling hills from Lao Chai village to Ta Van village. Return to Lao Cai for night train Hanoi
Day 05: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
Arrive Hanoi early morning. Get back hotel to take a shower before start your journey to Halong Bay and arrive at around midday to board a traditional junk for an overnight cruise. Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and wind-carved limestone karst make the bay an unforgettable sight. After lunch, explore some of the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay and visit a floating fishing village. Then the captain will find a secluded spot where you can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or try your hand at kayaking. End of the day, enjoy a seafood feast for dinner.
Day 06: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
Wake up to tai chi on board, continue cruising amongst magnificent karst peaks on the tranquil green waters of Halong Bay. Stay on the boat before returning to Hanoi for your flight to Da Nang and transfer to the UNESCO – listed Hoi An.
Day 07: Tra Que Village (B/Light lunch)
Cycling into the countryside to the small farming community of Tra Que Vegetable Village. Here you can enjoy the lush green countryside and see the farmers at work, later learn to make vietnamese spring roll and free on foot massage by herbs. Enjoy a free afternoon back in Hoi An.
Day 08: Hoi An – Hue (B/L)
Leave Hoi an for Hue, Taking the scenic route to Hue over the Hai Van Pass. Cruise along the Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda. Visit the Royal Tomb of Minh Mang/ Tu Duc. The rest of the day is at leisure; you may wish to explore Dong Ba Market, or take a cyclo to enjoy Hue.
Day 09: Hue Cooking Class (B/L)
Morning follow your chef to local market to learn more about Vietnamese ingredients and then join a cooking class demonstrated by the owner of Y Thao Garden House. Lunch served at Vuon Y Thao including the dishes you have learned. Enjoy the rest of day in your own way.
Day 10: Hue – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B)
Morning flight to HCM, free at leisure and overnight in Sai Gon.
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh – Vinh Long – Can Tho (B/L/D)
Depart at 8:00 AM to Cai Be by air-conditioned bus. Have a motorized boat ride to see round Cai Be floating market with local people being selling, buying, exchanging goods from their boats.Walk around to see orchard, rice paper making, rice scrispies producing process, ect…Stop for a rest, a free Vietnamese lunch including tropical fruits, traditional music. Boat through a village to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvelous natural setting of Mekong Delta region. Take a boattrip through some islands and cross Mekong river to Vinh Long, then proceed to visit Can Tho. Overnight Can Tho.
Day 12: Can Tho – Floating market – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Early wake-up for a visit to the famous Cai Rang Floating Market up at 6am which only operates from 5am to 8am every day. Next, visit a rice husking mill, fruit gardens. Enjoy tropical fruit, see the peaceful life in the rural area. Have lunch in Can Tho before going back to Saigon.
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
Explore the amazing network of Cu Chi Tunnels, where you’ll see the legendary tunnel network used by the Viet Cong to infiltrate South Vietnam during the war. Return to Saigon for short sight-seeing: visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum. Later, visit the Cho lon and free shopping Ben Thanh Market.
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights home.
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 14 days 13 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour – Night Train To Lao Cai
Day 03: Sapa
Day 04: Sapa – Hanoi
Day 05: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 06: Halong Bay – Hanoi - Fly to Da Nang
Day 07: Hoi An
Day 08: Hoi An - Transfer to Hue
Day 09: Hue Cooking class
Day 10: Hue – Fly to Ho Chi Minh
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta
Day 12: Mekong Delta - HCM
Day 13: HCM - Cu Chi tunnel
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh Departure
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 190 $$ for Domestic Flight (Hanoi – Da Nang – Hue– Ho Chi Minh )
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Hanoi||Noble Boutique||Tirant hotel||apricot hotel|
|Halong||V’spirit Cruise||Grayline cruise||Paradise Luxury|
|Sapa||Sapa Paradise View||Jade Hills||Victoria|
|Hue||Moonlight Hotel||Eldora hotel||La Residence|
|Hoi An||Kiman hotel||Vinh Hung Emerald||Palm Garden|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Saigon||Grand Silverland||REX/ New World|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Airport transfer at destinations
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Domestic airfare
- Cooking Class
- Train Tickets to/from Sapa/Hanoi
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.