- Prices & Policies
At 8:30 a.m., you will be greeted at the hotel by a driver and guide. You will board the Dragon Boat for a cruise on the romantic Perfume River heading out for the countryside. Being the ancient capital, Hue is surrounded with ancient tombs of emperors past, and a visit to the most beautiful tombs will be on the itinerary for today.
The charming Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda) will be the first stop of the day. You will enjoy a great view on the Perfume River and surrounding area. Thien Mu Pagoda is considered the symbol of Hue, and of Buddhism in Vietnam. From here you will rejoin your car and visit King Minh Mang’s Tomb and King Tu Duc’s Tomb. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to visit Hue Citadel and Dong Ba Market.
- Cruise on the romantic Perfume River
- Visit the charming Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda)
- Visit King Minh Mang's Tomb and King Tu Duc's Tomb.
- Visit Hue Citadel and Dong Ba Market.
The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide/ Other language is available on your request
- All sightseeing tickets
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Boat trip
- Services charges and government tax
- Pre & Post accommodation
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and Gratuities
- Others not mentioned above