- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Da Nang Arrival (L)
Upon arrival, our guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Da Nang International airport. Have a lunch at local restaurant before visiting Son Tra peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda, view the Quan Yin Statue which is 67m high, can be seen from everywhere of Da Nang, stop for swimming at My Khe beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (bring your own swimming suits and towel). Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 02: Marble Mountain – Hoi An Basket Boat Tour (B/L)
After breakfast, leave Da Nang for Hoi An with a stop at the Marble Mountains en route – the most attractive destination in Da Nang City to discover the system caves and pagoda at five mountains with the names of Mental, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth. Upon arrival Hoi An, take a walking tour of charming Hoi An. Visit a lovely old-style house, Japanese Bridge, a Chinese temple and the market. Afternoon, transfer to Cam Thanh fishing village, where you are able to learn something about local fishing industry and its locally cultural life. You will take a rest at a local home with a cup of tea offered by a local host. Their guide will give you a brief about basket boat adventure. You will be told about the safety instruction on how to get balanced on the round basket boat and how to paddle it in a proper way. Life jacket will be provided to you and their local people who will help you to navigate. After your tour has ended you will have a light snack at a local family home while enjoying a great round basket performance on the river. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 03: Da Nang – Ba Na Hills (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. This morning, we transfer you to visit Ba Na Hills – where you will see “your road to heavenly scenery”. Sitting in the cable car cabin, midair, looking upon the endless tree line of the forests, guests will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the lush jungle and waterfalls along the way. Lunch at local restaurant then free shopping at Big C Supper Market. Take photos with Dragon Bridge – the most beautiful bridge in Da Nang. Dinner and overnight in Da Nang
Day 04: Da Nang Departure (B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights home/ next destination
This trip starts from Da Nang Vietnam - the coastal city located in halfway between Hanoi in the north and Ho Chi Minh City in the south. This 4-day trip features the World cultural heritage sites of Hoi An ancient town that combining with an unwind break at beautiful Beach in Da Nang and and visit to the Marble Mountains, Son Tra Peninsula, Hai Van Pass, Cham Museum.
Starts/Ends: Da Nang / Da Nang or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 4 days 3 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Arrival Da Nang – Half Day City (L)
Day 02: Da Nang - Hoi An (B/L)
Day 03: Hoi An - Da Nang - Ba Na hill (B/L)
Day 04: Da Nang Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour – LTA (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel).
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|Group Tour (SIC) is available at your request|
|Hotel/ Class||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Da Nang||Sofia||Brilliant||Fusion Suite Da Nang|
|Hoi An||Kiman||Little Hoi An||Palm Resort|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels / Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Double/Twin sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: 03 ; Lunch: 03; Dinner: 00)
- Airport transfer at destinations
- Basket boat Tour
- Vietnamese sim card
- Cable Car 2 ways
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.