- Prices & Policies
We depart at 7.45am to 8.30am from your hotel by private coach to Hoa Lu for a guided visit to the 1000 year old temples of the Le and Dinh dynasties. You’ll then cycle for an hour (12km) on a picturesque road passing through villages, lush rice fields and rocky outcrops to our final destination of Tam Coc where we stop for a lunch in the village (the restaurant may be a bit busy sometimes but there is no better options in the region for now).
After lunch, we hop on bikes again for a peaceful ride to a less travelled corner of the region. We embark there on a sampan boat journey to the unknown heart of the “Inland Ha Long Bay”. Take in the beauty of the stunning karst formations as you wind along their bases and are rowed across caves carved from the limestone. We leave the area around 3.00pm and drive back to Hanoi to conclude our tour. End of Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour with Your Vietnam Travel.
- Step into ancient parts of Vietnam’s natural and cultural history
- Wind between the numerous karst formations on board of a traditional sampan
- Easy and fun cycling through rice fields with gorgeous mountain views
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Group Tour is available upon on your request, please send us an email for more details
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Rowing Boat
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control