- Prices & Policies
Ho Chi Minh City is the largest, busiest and most exciting city in Viet Nam. It is also filled with intrigue and culture. On this tour we will visit some of the most interesting sights that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer, such as:
The War Remnants Museum: This is a lively display of the futility of the war.
The Reunification Palace: This beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Viet Nam.
Notre Dame Cathedral was built in 1880 and the Old Post Office was built between 1886 – 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon: This is a Chinese style temple located on Nguyen Trai Street in Cho Lon (China town) district. It is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Lady of the Sea, also known as “Mazu” (“Tian Hou” in Chinese).
Our last stop would be at the Lacquerware factory where you can observe the process of making these traditional Vietnamese products.
Your Vietnam Travel offers you the most qualified Ho Chi Minh tour itineraries. Our tours in and from Ho Chi Minh City including: Ho Chi Minh City Tours, Mekong Delta Tours, Cu Chi Tunnel Tours with competitive prices. All of our tour itineraries are carefully designed for your most comfort and independent routes cater to different needs of our valued guests from all over the world.
Our tours cover varieties of interests including: War Remnant museum, Ben Thanh market, Cho Lon- China Town, Cu Chi tunnel, Cao Dai Temple… within your budget
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Private transportation with A/C
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.