- Prices & Policies
The fantastic highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia Tours takes you all the way through Vietnam and into Cambodia in 11days. As one of our best selling holidays you will discover the length and culture characteristics both of countries
Day 01: Arrival Hanoi
Fly to Hanoi, depend on your time arrival the rest of the day is yours to soaking up the local culture
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay Overnight Cruise (B/L/D)
8.00AM start leaving Hanoi for Halong Bay (the World Natural Heritage site) via the Red River Delta. After 3.5 hours driving, arrival at Halong Pier, you check out the junk cruise while lunch is served. You will cruise passing through the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons teeth. After lunch, you take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. In the late afternoon, you visit an interesting fishing village with an opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. At sunset, you do kayaking or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board, enjoy watching the peaceful sunset and later unwind at a restaurant. Overnight on Board
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
This early morning, after waken up by the sounds of waves and birds welcoming the new day, you will have an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto. You will have one more time take a walk back to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Check out the junk and get on car to return to Hanoi. Overnight stay at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour – Flight to Hue (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM for full day to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house); the Presidential Palace; the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake; the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End of the day you can enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance before transferring to the airport for your flight to Hue. Airport picked up and overnight in Hue.
Day 05: Hue City Tour (B/L)
After breakfast, Our guide and shuttle bus of Your Vietnam Travel will pick you at hotel at 8.00am and start visiting the Thien Mu Pagoda, then the Tombs of King Khai Dinh and King Tu Duc. Come back to Hue for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at local restaurant, continue to visit the Imperial City, which is located in the Citadel. Modeled after the Forbidden City in Beijing, the Imperial City was built in the early 19th century. Explore the Thai Hoa Palace, with its spacious hall and ornate roof of huge timbers supported by 80 carved and lacquered columns. See the Halls of the Mandarins, the Nine Dynastic Urns and the site where the Forbidden Purple City once stood and Dong Ba market. Tour finished at 5:30pm at your hotel in Hue. Overnight in Hue City.
Day 06: Land transfer Hue – Hoian (B)
Take the scenic route to Hoi An – listed UNESCO world heritage site over the Hai Van Pass with a stop at the Marble Mountains en route. Afternoon, take a walking tour of charming Hoi An. Visit a lovely old-style house, Japanese Bridge, a Chinese temple and the market.
Day 07: My Son Sanctuary – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Drive to My Son, a World Heritage, 50 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son, considered to be in the same league as some of Southeast Asia s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and sanctuaries was built from the 7 to 13 centuries.. Back to Hoi An for lunch before taking a flight to Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 08: HCMC & Cu Chi Tunnel – Fly to Seam Riep (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, you will take a half-day private excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched over 250km, from Saigon to the Cambodian border, and was three levels deep. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today, the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction, giving you a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam War must have been like. Back to the city after 4 hours excursion & take a short sight-seeing: visit Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the War Remnants Museum. Free at leisure until taking a flight to Siem Reap.
Day 09: Siem Reap – Outlying Temples (B/L)
Drive to the rural outskirt 35km from Angkor area to visit the Banteay Srei built in the 10th Century and dedicated to Shiva – regarded as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer Art. Continue to the ancient Khmer civilization site of Hariharalaya. These are the earliest temples in the Angkor area and are referred to the Rolous group. Visit the main one called Bakhong temple.
Day 10: Siem Reap – Angkor Tour (B/L)
Visit the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Neak Poan. Continue to visit the intricately carved Khmer ruins at Angkor Wat – one of the world’s most impressive ruins. The temple still owns fine Apsara carvings in Angkorian era art. Afternoon, explore the mysterious Royal city Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Temple, Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
Day 11: Siem Reap Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel – visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take an excursion in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia, and Les Artisan D’ Angkor. Free & leisure at your own time for rolling at local markets or shopping until transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure.
——————-End of Service——————-
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Siem Reap or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 11 days 10 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay Overnight Cruise (B/ L/ D)
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/ L)
Day 4: Hanoi City Tour. Flight to Hue (B/L)
Day 5: Hue City Tour (B/L)
Day 6: Land transfer Hue - Hoian (B)
Day 7: Hoian & My Son Sanctuary. Flight Danang - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L)
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel – Fly to Seam Riep(B/L)
Day 9: Angkor Wat – Small and grand circuit (B/L)
Day 10: Angkor Temples – Rolous – Tonle Sap boat trip (B/L)
Day 11: Siem Riep Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 190 $$ for Domestic Flight (Hanoi – Hue – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh )
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Hanoi||Noble Boutique||Tirant hotel||Apricot hotel|
|Halong||Swan Cruise||Indochina Sails||Paradise Luxury|
|Hue||Asia hotel||Eldora hotel||La Residence|
|Hoi An||Kiman hotel||Vinh Hung Emerald||Palm Garden|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Saigon||Liberty Central||Nikko Hotel/Rex|
|Siem Riep||Sokha Roth hotel||Angkor Paradise||Sokha Angkor|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels/ Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport transfer as itinerary indicated
- Cooking Class
- Boat trip Siem Reap
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.