- Prices & Policies
LAO CAI -SAPA – XA XENG – HOMESTAY / GIANG TA CHAI – LAO CHAI -SA PA – LAO CAI 2 DAYS
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
Take a Night Train for Sapa Tours at 8.30pm – Be escorted to the railway station by Your Vietnam Travel staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C
(If you don’t want to share cabin with the other passengers, please let us know to book a whole four berths cabin or a cabin with two berths. Surcharge is applicable)
Day 01: Sapa – Xau Chua – Xa Xeng – Hau Thao – Giang Ta Chai (B/L/D) Hard trek 14 km / 6 hours.
6:00 – Arrive at Lao Cai train station. Welcome by your local guide and driver. Transfer to your Sapa for breakfast and have fresh up before making your discovery some remote Tribal in Sapa at 9.30am. Take a jeep ride for the first part and go down hill to the valley. Get To Xau Chua Village here on this route is less tourist because on this part just some Travel company having International license for organization for Tourist is only the trip will take you trek over the mountain pass and until the top of mountain, here you have the best viewing to H`mong village stay by in the Mountain Area and looking to Muong Hoa river with other mountainside for 2 villages of the H’mong and the Dzay – Lao Chai and Ta Van village. Picnic lunch on the way keep walking down Valley you see mountain waterfall at where you will staying over night and get into Homestay at late afternoon. Evening, free for leisure and overnight homestay.
Day 02: Giang Ta Chai – Ta Van – Lao Chai – SAPA (B/L) Hard trek 7 km / 4 hours
After breakfast at homestay, we will be heading to Waterfall and rice Terrace from Tay Homestay. Our trip with wonderful trekking up bamboo forest and passing waterfall and get to altitude about 1.750.meter above sea level at here you have fantastic view to Muong Hoa valley and all community of H’mong, Dao, Dzay people who living along Muong Hoa river and lying on the Side Hoang Lien mountain range keep treking to Lao chai Village, from here you will have a lunch at H’mong family. After lunch we keep the trekking up Valley for few hour to get to Lao Chai Village of H’mong Minority where the car will pick you up back to Sapa. Get free for shopping at Sapa Market until our bus will transfer you to Lao Cai station for night train Hanoi
Night 03: Lao Cai – Hanoi
Overnight on a 4-berth A/C cabin, soft sleeper on the train back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi early morning, make your own way to Hotel in Old Town.
Day 01: Sapa - Xau Chua - Xa Xeng - Hau Thao - Giang Ta Chai ( B / L /D ) Hard trek 14 km / 6 hours.
Day 02: Giang Ta Chai - Tavan - Lao chai Sang 1, 2 - SAPA(B / L / D ) Hard trek 7 km / 4 hours
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Group Tour is available upon on your request, please send us an email for more details
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at Homestay selected including daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 03 ; Dinner: 03)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Train Ticket Soft Sleeper Cabin with AC 02ways
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your vVetnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.